PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Florida results are finally up!!!! You can check now."

... is what I will be saying when they arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advice for the Floridians. Check the FLBPE site and verify if the board is having a meeting these days. Most likely they will have a meeting to approve the NCEES recommendations(scores). After that it is just a matter of 24 to 48 hours and they start e-mailing results to the candidates.

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course today is also the first day to enroll for the April exam so the server is getting slammed by people setting up new accounts as well.

Advice for the Floridians. Check the FLBPE site and verify if the board is having a meeting these days. Most likely they will have a meeting to approve the NCEES recommendations(scores). After that it is just a matter of 24 to 48 hours and they start e-mailing results to the candidates.

Good Luck!!!!
I sent a guy on the FBPE board an email yesterday, he replied today that we will receive emails either today or tomorrow for our grades

Their web site that there is a Ratification Conference call on Dec 16th. It may be it but someone already said that FL results are in.

Good luck folks.

Tennessee PE Results from October 2011 exam are supposed to be mailed out on Monday December 19, 2011 according to the TDCI

Their web site that there is a Ratification Conference call on Dec 16th. It may be it but someone already said that FL results are in.

Good luck folks.
My theory is that the ratification call has been on the calendar for a while. They wouldn't have known that NCEES was to report results on 12/14 so it's unlikely that's what it is. I'm rationalizing.

Good luck folks.
My theory is that the ratification call has been on the calendar for a while. They wouldn't have known that NCEES was to report results on 12/14 so it's unlikely that's what it is. I'm rationalizing.
Fair enough.

Good luck!

Any word on when VA scores will be posted on NCEES or if we will have to wait for results in the mail?

Just for my information:

Once I sign into NCEES is the result listed right there where it says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" or is there any additional link to follow to get the information? Thanks

My NCEES just asked me to update my registration status and then when i tried to exit out all it says now is

Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status.

I click and nothing happens. I hope this isnt a bad sign

From Florida btw.

@ AdamA - Do you know if anyone has seen their name on the license lookup in VA...I just checked and didnt see my name...not sure if that means I failed or it means they havent updated it yet.

Back