PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone actually know that the results have been released by NCEES to the state boards? Or are we just guessing?

Educated guessing. The best kind. In fact, it's practically endorsed by the PE exam.

I think Texas and a few other boards have them, and have had them for a little while

NCEES updated my login today to say "results pending." Wow - that was really nice of them! so helpful...

So I had to google "results pending" - --- other forums say that when that happens they are putting up scores but go alphabetically.... of course I'm "M." I should have kept my maiden name!! haha

So when you're waiting for your tax refund...the IRS says they only update the website once a day.

Right now, I'm kinda wishing NCEES did that, only because I'm not going to get any work done by constantly checking all these sites.

There are deadlines that I'm missing because of this test.

MyNCEES Account will be unavailable due to system maintenance in less than a minute.

To avoid losing any progress complete your transaction as soon as possible or come back later.

We should offer ourselves up to some phd candidate in statistics. It would be really interesting to find some productivity markers and track them through the period between the test taking and the results release.

Does anyone check continentaltesting.net?

They have some update too.... Unless I am confused and checking the wrong link.

I think "Results Pending" means NCEES is waiting for the approval from state board to release the results.

I think "Results Pending" means NCEES is waiting for the approval from state board to release the results.
That would make perfect sense. I hope you are wrong. The CT board doesn't meet until mid June. Boo.

Back