PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a question to take some of the folks mind's off the results...if i try to like a post it says " An Error Occurred You have Reached Your Quota of Positive Votes For The Day" Any thoughts?
you need to start being more realistic? maybe your glass IS actually half empty?
See now this a post that I would "like", but unfortunately I cannot :i_cry:

That's based on your member rank. I think you get more likes the more posts you have, which equates to different member rankings. With only 11 posts, you've got the bare bones permissions, and I don't remember what the permission is for likes for standard members.
Thanks Sapper

Looks like Maine results are out unless it's a hoax. A posting in another thread from not more than an hour ago.

PEresults.png

BOOM!

thanks guys. last name starts with W (not sure this matters), got an email first then checked NCEES website.

There is no way my phone battery is going to survive today out in the field!

--- And how about you ?

There is no way my phone battery is going to survive today out in the field!

--- And how about you ?
I am also unlikely to make it! Although looking back at past results Wisconsin was not one of the first to release so I'm trying not to hold my breath for this week...might make for a long weekend for me.

At least the ball is now rolling!

I just caved and called my state board, was told "in the next few days"

How can they be so vague about something like this???

Latest posts

Back