PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference between my life if I pass this exam and my life (At least until October) if I don't is just alarming! I NEED THIS!

Option 1: spend the summer months ordering my rubber stamp and negotiating a raise

Option 2: spend the summer months ignoring my wife, and yelling curse words because i forgot to convert from rad/sec to hz.

The difference between my life if I pass this exam and my life (At least until October) if I don't is just alarming! I NEED THIS!

Option 1: spend the summer months ordering my rubber stamp and negotiating a raise

Option 2: spend the summer months ignoring my wife, and yelling curse words because i forgot to convert from rad/sec to hz.
LOL!!!

For me:

Option 1: throw a wild party, look for a new job, order my stamp and change my name everywhere to 'name' PE

Option 2: cry, chance of getting another job lower, cry some more, buy shoes, accept situation and register for october

THIS^^^

No Pressure.

Good luck to you all. Hope you get the good news soon. I remembered the long wait i endured last year, around this time, for my good news.Looking back now, It was well worth the wait. When you get that "Congratulation Letter, " it won't matter much anymore how long you've waited, but that you passed. Cheers and good luck to all!

Option 1: Prepare for negotiating raise, promotion, and movement from cube to office.

Option 2: Crawl under desk, get into fetal position, suck thumb, and cry.

19 people are just reading this, none posting. Seems like everyone is in "Super Wait and watch" mode.

This is the part that I hate the most. We know that at least for the surveying exam that it is out of NCEES's hands. So that means that each state theoretically actually has the results. Some states get results out immediately, some states wait another two to three weeks. I wish we could make all these different states talk to each other and learn from each other how they do it faster... and then implement the same processes. But I digress.

Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
The searchable roster of PEs and LSs isn't loading now on the Kentucky(kyboels) site. Could they be updating the list?

Been doin' the creep for a while.

giphy.gif

So not that it's engineering...and not that I took it...but Texas released the results of the Land Surveying Exam.

That's got to be a good sign right for all you engineers

http://txls.texas.gov/rpls-examination-results/
But if you look on the ncees web site it says:

The Texas surveying board does not offer the NCEES PS exam. You will take a state exam to become licensed. Contact the board for more information.
So it looks like Texas has their own PS exam. You know - cuz they're their own country and everything......

Here's the link http://ncees.org/exams/state-pages/texas-surveying-exam-registration/.

Last edited by a moderator:
So not that it's engineering...and not that I took it...but Texas released the results of the Land Surveying Exam.

That's got to be a good sign right for all you engineers

http://txls.texas.gov/rpls-examination-results/
But if you look on the ncees web site it says:

The Texas surveying board does not offer the NCEES PS exam. You will take a state exam to become licensed. Contact the board for more information.
So it looks like Texas has their own PS exam. You know - cuz they're their own country and everything......
Bummer.

Back