PE Engineering Economy Questions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose I must have been not paying attention when I was taking my exam, for I found no Engineering Economy questions in the Electrical/Electronics exam...
There were no such questions in the Elec/Computer either. Wonder why. Could someone explain it? I'd been counting on those for a higher score.
That's because the computer information you learn today (present worth) will have no future worth because it will be obsolete outdated by the time you leave work today. and have no salvage value. however, there prob. are anual maintanence costs.

Like why did I (civil), need to take "C" for engineers? who uses C? better yet, what Civil Eng uses C?

Last edited by a moderator:
There definitely was a significant showing of Engineering Econ questions on the Electrical:power exam this time around. And one of them was fairly tricky (but I'm pretty sure I got it). Easy points.

I suppose I must have been not paying attention when I was taking my exam, for I found no Engineering Economy questions in the Electrical/Electronics exam...
There were no such questions in the Elec/Computer either. Wonder why. Could someone explain it? I'd been counting on those for a higher score.
That's because the computer information you learn today (present worth) will have no future worth because it will be obsolete outdated by the time you leave work today. and have no salvage value. however, there prob. are anual maintanence costs.

Like why did I (civil), need to take "C" for engineers? who uses C? better yet, what Civil Eng uses C?
lol

Back