PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pending exams went away and knew the next F5 was it. I was so nervous. I'm pulling for you other PCS folks. I hope it's any minute now.

Passed Mechanical Ref & HVAC in VA!!!!!! 2nd attempt

PCS website was updated. NCEES hasn't yet.

Time to celebrate!!!

not sure how you registered...I had to open a PCS account as they had to approve me to take the test.

For those that have gotten their scores, what did your pcs page look like. What titles were next to the boxes? I still have a blue arrow next to the box that has Scores Received next to it. So is PA still in for several more days because they haven't even updated that they got the scores?

Just curious and driving myself nuts waiting and waiting and waiting.

I'm pretty sure we'll be the last to know.

IMHO this website is somthing akin to a dutch rudder for those of us in PA.

I am in the same boat.. blue arrow next to "Passing Score Received"

For those that have gotten their scores, what did your pcs page look like. What titles were next to the boxes? I still have a blue arrow next to the box that has Scores Received next to it. So is PA still in for several more days because they haven't even updated that they got the scores?

Just curious and driving myself nuts waiting and waiting and waiting.

if you've ever had to log in to PCS to pay for the exam, you have an account with them. I'm sure the steps vary state by state, so you might not have one. If you do, the login will be whatever email you signed up with and the password is your NCEES ID #.

@engncpa - Wesson9 said above that the pending examinations menu (right below the check box menu) disappeared before the results came in the area below that. I'm assuming the check box just fills itself out at that point.

I don't think any more results will be out today. I just called PCS and it went to a recorded message that their offices are closed for a company meeting and gave their office hours. So I am thinking company holiday party and they are gone for the day. :( Damn, another weekend of waiting.

Does anyone know if this message has been on all day or if it was just put on in the last hour?

I don't think any more results will be out today. I just called PCS and it went to a recorded message that their offices are closed for a company meeting and gave their office hours. So I am thinking company holiday party and they are gone for the day. :( Damn, another weekend of waiting.

Makes sense, they pushed 2 states out and then shut it down for the day. See ya'll next week...

My check boxes never changed. The pending exam will go away. You're exam results will update to include the PE Exam from October 2013. It will say Pass or Fail underneath it. I tried to post a screen shot but can't. Anyone know how to?

thanks for clarifying that Wesson. Not sure how to post pics yet.

Well, that news about them shutting down for the day is actually a relief. At least I won't be on edge the rest of the afternoon.

thanks for clarifying that Wesson. Not sure how to post pics yet.

Well, that news about them shutting down for the day is actually a relief. At least I won't be on edge the rest of the afternoon.

Not on edge anymore, guess it's time for beer and sleep.
haha yup exactly. and I'm heading to VT tonight to get myself some pow tomorrow and Sunday! woot woot

Back