PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the worst part. these companies/states all need to communicate better and just decide upon a single release date.

It's cold there.

j/k

I would be surprised if MASS/ CT/ VA or all of them don't post today.

^/MD

^fixt

Last edited by a moderator:
VA took 48 days from the April exam, so +1 for the snow day I'm sure they took this week should land us today.

My dog took 30 seconds less to go to the bathroom when I took her out this morning... I think that means today is the day...or that it was 23 degrees outside.

I'm not being mean, I just think it is funny the reasoning we all take to estimate when results will be released.

DAMN THE PROCESS!!!

My dog took 30 seconds less to go to the bathroom when I took her out this morning... I think that means today is the day...or that it was 23 degrees outside.

I'm not being mean, I just think it is funny the reasoning we all take to estimate when results will be released.

DAMN THE PROCESS!!!

Did she see her shadow?

I kept the red pencil in my car as good luck. Its stabbed me 13 times since I refuse to retract the graphite. That has to mean we'll get the results on the 13th.

I woke up with no power this morning. Must be a good sign. Or it just means I took a freezing cold shower before getting my results, rather than after...

I suggest that you all watch the PCS website. I found out around this time yesterday just by logging on and checking. Good luck again.

Can confirm CT has been released, and I Passed! I was in Vegas on vacation... definitely helped ease the pain of waiting for results a little bit. Although I should be somewhat glad results weren't posted during my vacation, could have ruined it if I failed.

Check NCEES site for results.

Back