PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off the phone with a representative from PCS inquiring about VA results. The lady indicated that PCS had received the final scores yesterday, and are in the process of updating each candidate's profile.

She also indicated that the NCEES website for each candidate would be the preferred place to look when results are posted. PCS website will have the results too but she made it sound like there would be a slight delay if you were only checking PCS website.

Sounded like we should be receiving them very soon given the tone of the conversation.

Hey Mike, if yours showing up on NCEES yet? Just curious from nasasurfers' comments.

What number did you call? 877-ENG-EXAM (877-364-3926)? or 877-887-9727

I just got off the phone with a representative from PCS inquiring about VA results. The lady indicated that PCS had received the final scores yesterday, and are in the process of updating each candidate's profile.

She also indicated that the NCEES website for each candidate would be the preferred place to look when results are posted. PCS website will have the results too but she made it sound like there would be a slight delay if you were only checking PCS website.

Sounded like we should be receiving them very soon given the tone of the conversation.

Donny I called this morning and the lady that answered told me MA FS was being updated but they were still working on FE PE and PS. They might be closer now. She was very polite too. I told her "I know you're prob swamped" " sorry to bother" bla bla bla figuring I would catch more flies with honey than salt.

I called the main number. Clicked "Contact Us". Spoke with a lady almost immediately.

Tel. 877-887-9727

Virginia
Engineering, PE
State ID#: 002052078
Applied 07/22/2013
Most recent application: 07/22/2013

Application Approval Requirements
checked.png
Coordinator Review
checked.png
Board Review
checked.png
NCEES Registration Verification
unchecked.png
Final Review Ughhh it changed to 3 check marks now

Virginia

Engineering, PE

State ID#: 002052078

Applied 07/22/2013

Most recent application: 07/22/2013

Application Approval Requirements
checked.png
Coordinator Review
checked.png
Board Review
checked.png
NCEES Registration Verification
unchecked.png
Final Review Ughhh it changed to 3 check marks now
Annnnd back to square one. All boxes are currently checked again with the "approved" status.

Just called PCS - asked about MA PE results. Was extremely polite but got the standard 10-12 weeks... from exam time. Who wants to try next!

Donny I called this morning and the lady that answered told me MA FS was being updated but they were still working on FE PE and PS. They might be closer now. She was very polite too. I told her "I know you're prob swamped" " sorry to bother" bla bla bla figuring I would catch more flies with honey than salt.

Mine has always said Approved with all four (4) check boxes selected. Maybe that's because I took the exam this past April though because they have to approve your application before taking it. Don't let the Check Boxes get you overly anxious. Just wait for the results below for "Pending Examinations" or keep checking NCEES website.

Back