PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can't believe some states are still waiting on their results. I feel for you guys. Hang in there!

true I could, but there are specific threads for spamming such as that. If Admin finds out, they can delete the thread, or lock it. And if you continue to spam in an non-spamming zone they could delete your account. I had an account locked yesterday after being warned to not post consecutive posts.

It's best to just follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice. That movie is awesome. If I get a pass today I'm gonna drink some brandy nog and watch it. If I get a fail today I'm gonna drink some brandy nog and watch it. If I get no results today I'm gonna drink some brandy nog and watch it.

My guess is that no one from ID, SD, MN or MS is on this board and perhaps they were already released.

I'm looking forward to an all PCS Elite 8: CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, VA, WI, HI (substituted for Puerto Rico and since they won last year, beating out PA/MD by 1 day, see map below)

Here is the Elite 8 thread from April 2013: http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=21556

FxqWn50.png

I'm feeling a fluttering in my stomach. I think we're close.

Back