PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called PCS and NCEES, both don't know, PCS said: What state? I said Maryland, she answer: no, still waiting. I asked if another state from PCS will receive the results today and she said: I can't answer that.

So another painful day checking every 2 or 3 minutes PSC, NCEES, YAHOO mail & MARYLAND LICENSE LOOKUP.

Just called PCS and NCEES, both don't know, PCS said: What state? I said Maryland, she answer: no, still waiting. I asked if another state from PCS will receive the results today and she said: I can't answer that.

So another painful day checking every 2 or 3 minutes PSC, NCEES, YAHOO mail & MARYLAND LICENSE LOOKUP.
So she confirmed that MD would not be receiving results today?

let's all just wait and see. No sense getting all worked up over it at this point. I mean, what's one more day after waiting this long.

"IF" I had to guess, and only IF, I would say that at least CT and VA will be released today, and hopefully NJ but I will not be holding my breath on them.

I am tending to spend more time over in the General Discussion forum than this one. The PE Results Forum just gets me anxious. The rest of you should join me.

I've invested so much time into b*tching about not getting my results in a timely manner. What if it turns out I failed? That'd be a pretty big let down...

Email Conversation I just had with DPOR:

"I have noticed that many states have already released their Oct 2013 PE exam results both by mail, email and through NCEES. I have not received any notification to date. Is there an estimate as to when PCS is releasing the results to Virginia?"

Response:

"End of this month/first of January - NCEES will be emailing the pass/fail of your examination status"

On a different note, do y'all plan to visit this forum after you've gotten your results or are you out once you know? I'll miss seeing posts from people like NJmike who post all day long.

I think that I am a lifer. This website is pretty cool. and to become a member the annual cost is only $25. not a bad price.

I'll probably visit from time to time, but nothing like what I've been doing the last couple of weeks.

Back