PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the following message on the PCS website:

***We will be down for maintenance December 9th from 5:00PM - 10:00PM CST.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.***
Really? Maintenance??? How in the middle of this process, can they be doing maintenance which further slow the timetables?

it's non-business hour maintenance - I'm guessing it probably won't affect PCS people who are working on the results as they would have have already left for the day.

From me to PCS:

To whom it may concern,
I was told by the Virginia Board that they contacted you last week and were told you were in the final stages of reconciling the PE exam scores from October 2013. I was wondering if you are able to tell me when we can expect results to be made available to VA and for NCEES to send them out.

Sincerely,

PCS's Reply:

Dear Candidate,

PCS is currently working on reconciling all results. Please do not call/email PCS or the Board to inquire about them. You will receive an email as soon as they are available. We understand the importance of each candidates result and will not hold onto to them any longer than needed. Thank you for your understanding.

:brickwall:

:deadhorse:
No joke. I find it hard to believe that 40 some-odd states can grade a scan-tron faster than a company whose sole job is to grade these things. Sure, I'm stating it as simply as possibly, because I really do think it is that simple. If PCS reads these boards, think about this: The government is working more efficiently and faster than you are.

Back