PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called MD board an hour ago and apparently there is no hope that the results will be released this week. Expect them next week. Sigh!
I really hope you are wrong. Nothing personal for you, but man!.. one more week??
I wish. But apparently that is what I have been told by the lady who was already annoyed by the number of calls she has received today for results.

MD should make Days taken to release results after a licensure exam a StateStat item. It is unacceptable that it is taking this long.

This whole "PE/FE" thing is complete mystery! Nobody knows passing score, nobody knows if it's even the same passing score for each state (talking about FE "curve"), nobody knows when the results are coming out, nobody knows why it's taking so long...

too much conspiracy to my taste

what in the world could be taking so long for PA to release results this is outrageous, so glad I took the exam in MI

what in the world could be taking so long for PA to release results this is outrageous, so glad I took the exam in MI

This is nothing new for PA... In October they released the results 27 days after the first state released their results. I'm just hoping they get it down to a 2 and a half weeks this go around.

Called MD board just now. Lady gave stupid answer. No, we havent received them yet. She said by next week, they should be in the system. WOW!

I called MD board as well...I inquired as to why MD is taking so much longer than some of the other states....they indicated that "the people who enter the information into the system were on vacation"

I called MD board as well...I inquired as to why MD is taking so much longer than some of the other states....they indicated that "the people who enter the information into the system were on vacation"

I mean, if I only had to do my job 2x a year, I'd schedule vacation the week I was supposed to do it.

I called PCS to ask about the status of the results. Supposedly the MD coordinator is out of the office, but her supervisor said that when she gets back tomorrow, they'll send the results to the MD board for reconciliation. The board is supposed to review the results and send back a list of IDs, at which point PCS just clicks a button to have NCEES release the scores to examinees. I'm hoping that means we'll have the results by tomorrow or Wednesday... Not gonna hold my breath.

I called PCS to ask about the status of the results. Supposedly the MD coordinator is out of the office, but her supervisor said that when she gets back tomorrow, they'll send the results to the MD board for reconciliation. The board is supposed to review the results and send back a list of IDs, at which point PCS just clicks a button to have NCEES release the scores to examinees. I'm hoping that means we'll have the results by tomorrow or Wednesday... Not gonna hold my breath.

Maybe by the end of this week, hopefully then....

Also, hope the rest of the 707 test takers are holding up well. I am numb to this at this point.

Results for MD, prolly this week. An email response from MD board who has been more specific with her responses to me so far.

Is PA release PE and FE together?
Nobody knows. I don't believe they have in the past.
I believe they have released everything together in the past, namely the October '11 exam administration. Everyone (FE, PE & SE) got their results on 1/6/12.
I'm sorry, you are correct that they did it for an October exam. I tend to separate the October exam from the April exam in my head as they seem to differ quite a bit (smaller number of people I would guess, holidays in the middle of the waiting period, etc.)

My response this morning from the PA Board, "Please note that the Board does not administer the exam; therefore we do not release the results. Result letters will be sent from PCS, and NCEES then releases the scores on their website. Applicants can log in to their NCEES account and view their scores at that time."

They are basically saying they have nothing to do with it, however I'm sure the people at PCS will close the circle and say they have released the scores to the board for their approval.

Ugh... The endless circle continues... Almost two weeks since the first states released

From PCS for PA, "If we don't have any issues with reconciliation then we are hoping they are released on Friday, but no guarantees. Thank you for your patience. "

Back