OK PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone out there still waiting for Oklahoma results? This is starting to look like a bad sign. I drive past the OK board on my way to work. Maybe I could stop by and see if they could print another copy...

I recommend geting the pdf version of the state titles so you can search for key words quicker.
http://www.ok.gov/pels/Regulations/index.html
thanks, that's exactly what I've done but for some reason, I feel like some of the options are really close. The error margin we have is only 2 questions. that's what bothers me.

On the bright side, if you fail you just get to take the same test again. They might even tell you which ones are wrong.

Just got the word. I passed. And now I know that that line I said earlier was crap. They don't tell you what you missed on the legal part. Gotta love instructions.

I passed! Just got my letter today at the office (Tulsa). I was starting to sweat it when I heard people were getting their's last Thursday. Congratulations to the rest who have passed. For those who have to take the PE exam again, you are in my prayers.

I passed! Just got my letter today at the office (Tulsa). I was starting to sweat it when I heard people were getting their's last Thursday. Congratulations to the rest who have passed. For those who have to take the PE exam again, you are in my prayers.
Hey, you're from CTS, right?

Yeah, I am. Who are you with?
CTS in OKC. Congratulations.
Congratulations to you too! I emailed Larry yesterday after I got my letter to see if he had heard from you yet. Way to go!

Yeah, I am. Who are you with?
CTS in OKC. Congratulations.
Congratulations to you too! I emailed Larry yesterday after I got my letter to see if he had heard from you yet. Way to go!
Thank you very much. I was wondering if you'd gotten your results back too. I guess now we're moving on up.

Latest posts

Back