OK PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sue is getting smart to us. We should e-mail someone else in the deparment... :)
Sue is one of the nicest and most helpful people!!!!

She is pretty awesome. If you ever talk to her on the phone, it doesn't sound like she's telling you the same thing she told 5 thousand people in the last five minutes. And she actually sounds happy.

Just got Sue's email.
She says they hope to have them and get them mailed out this week.
This wait is really painful. Why couldn't they have posted the results on the NCEES page where we'd have to log in with our information? I'm glad that we're not the only state awaiting our results. Being one of the last few states would have been really really frustrating.

It is getting pretty rough. As the perennial thorn in the side, I sent Sue another email asking if they would post on the website when results came in. Yet to hear back...

I went home on my lunch break today just to check the mail...no results yet :( Maybe Tuesday...

I heard a rumor that the passers get their results in OK first. From a guy who failed a few times, and knew because he hadn't heard when everyone else did.

Just a little ray of sunshine for everyone here in the Sooner State (Sooner? We're in the second half of the states to get notified.).

Website result - I do not believe that OK puts it on its website. It usually only comes in the mail.

When it might come - A friend who took the exam a year or two ago said that it came Christmas eve. Considering that Sue said they're expecting to have the results in and mail them out this week, I think it's going to be Christmas eve again.

Rumor mill - I heard the same thing when I was awaiting the EIT results. 'Passers' get them 'Sooner' ;)

Website result - I do not believe that OK puts it on its website. It usually only comes in the mail.
When it might come - A friend who took the exam a year or two ago said that it came Christmas eve. Considering that Sue said they're expecting to have the results in and mail them out this week, I think it's going to be Christmas eve again.

Rumor mill - I heard the same thing when I was awaiting the EIT results. 'Passers' get them 'Sooner' ;)
I think that's why Bob Stoops always relies so much on his quarterback. Get it? Passers? Right? Eh, thought I'd try it out...

I think that's why Bob Stoops always relies so much on his quarterback. Get it? Passers? Right? Eh, thought I'd try it out...
I took EIT from OK last October and I believe I got my pass mail around this time of year....so yeah passers might expect to hear early...

I took EIT from OK last October and I believe I got my pass mail around this time of year....so yeah passers might expect to hear early...
I think EIT get their results sooner than PEs

I actually believe that they are sending a messenger with the results on a horse

and that's why it's taking sooo long !!!

I really wonder, why can't they just e-mail the results to everyone or email to board and board send it out !!

I think EIT get their results sooner than PEs

I actually believe that they are sending a messenger with the results on a horse

and that's why it's taking sooo long !!!

I really wonder, why can't they just e-mail the results to everyone or email to board and board send it out !!

See, the problem is that when they moved the state capitol from Guthrie to OKC, they forgot to leave the forwarding address. By the time that got straightened out, the capitol building had changed from the Huckster hotel (now the Devon building) to its current location. So the results actually go from NCEES to Guthrie, where they are forwarded by rail to a 'no such address' building, get returned to NCEES, and THEN get sent to the current capitol building. Once the package arrives, it is realized that the Oklahoma engineering building isn't even IN the state capitol. So it is sent about four blocks by horse to the proper building. When you put it in perspective, it's a Christmas miracle that they get the results in and out this week.

The whole process would be greatly shortened if NCEES did a 'return service requested' on their package. Ok, I'm done.

If we would just build a road from the boarder into Oklahoma City this would not be so hard. It gets a little ridiculous to park your car at the boarder and take a stage coach into town...

Too true. Especially with the stagecoach bandits around here. Always hijacking the mail. But it keeps the gas prices low.

Final word from Sue: we have to wait for the mail to come in. It won't be posted anywhere that results are sent.

Latest posts

Back