OK PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it will be a happy Christmas all around!!!

If not, I'll be designing my improved study strategy for the next one.

Mailed today. At least we know they're out. Good luck getting sleep tonight everyone. We'll be like the tiny tots with their eyes all aglow. Because we know results are on their way, carrying lots of bonuses and raises in their wake..... Alright, enough eluding to Christmas songs. Besides I'm not getting a raise or a bonus. I'm getting to keep my job. Gotta love that bad economy.
Ha ha ha! I'm with you on that one. I'll be thankful for my job and let the raise and bonus stuff work itself out on down the line.

Glad to hear the results are on their way to us! So if I don't get my results by the day after Christmas, is that a pretty good sign that I didn't pass?

Mailed today. At least we know they're out. Good luck getting sleep tonight everyone. We'll be like the tiny tots with their eyes all aglow. Because we know results are on their way, carrying lots of bonuses and raises in their wake..... Alright, enough eluding to Christmas songs. Besides I'm not getting a raise or a bonus. I'm getting to keep my job. Gotta love that bad economy.
Ha ha ha! I'm with you on that one. I'll be thankful for my job and let the raise and bonus stuff work itself out on down the line.

Glad to hear the results are on their way to us! So if I don't get my results by the day after Christmas, is that a pretty good sign that I didn't pass?
There's never a GOOD sign you didn't pass. Let's hope we don't have to find out. Maybe the USPS is bored because everyone is using UPS and FedEx, and they'll work hard to get these things out.

I only ask two things: find out tomorrow (or today if it were possible), and have a passing result. If I have to choose one, I'll take the passing score.

FYI: I got an e-mail from Sue stating the same.

The results were mailed today by regular mail. The results are not available on any website.

Sue

I will probably track my mailman down to give him his Christmas present. Maybe while he's in his truck so he can hand me my pieces...

Is that stalking?

Came home for lunch, found my failure letter in the mail... funny thing is, I studied harder/longer this time, and failed much worse than my first time. Oh well... such is life.

Came home for lunch, found my failure letter in the mail... funny thing is, I studied harder/longer this time, and failed much worse than my first time. Oh well... such is life.
Do you live in OKC? That's a really fast turnaround if they just mailed them out.

I have to wonder what the 'notifications' section of the website is for. There's never anything posted on it.

I have to wonder what the 'notifications' section of the website is for. There's never anything posted on it.

[/quot

I agree, that website doesn't have an update for anything.

It would be nice if they make notifications like: The results were mailed today or something like that.

It's a good test of the USPS. You know, rain nor snow nor dark of night. Ok, not sure about the second one, but isn't it a bit retarded that they call out the dark of night as not stopping the mail. Because honestly, they don't deliver at night. Kind of a moot point. That's like saying Santa won't let that mid summer hurricane stop him from making to your house on Christmas.

I will go track down my postman as they are sitting in their truck sippping coco if I don't have my mail by noon. I have a box of chocolates to regift to him/her as well :)

My mailman got a huge box of chocolates because he braved the snow to deliver my letter. I passed!

Still no word, and the mail is running. I wonder how hard it is to get a letter to Guthrie. It's 20 miles away.

Latest posts

Back