OK PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... anyone know anything?

I don't think I'm allowed to ask the OK board any more questions about when the results come out without being automatically failed. If any okies get to go home for lunch, let us know if there's anything in the mail. Here's hoping.

Yes, but that was 10AM and the mail is delivered around noon in their neighborhood. Fed-ex and UPS are around 3PM if no one paid for early delivery (don't ask why I know that). They could have gotten them and turned them around before 5PM. Here's hoping and post if you know anything more...

Yes, but that was 10AM and the mail is delivered around noon in their neighborhood. Fed-ex and UPS are around 3PM if no one paid for early delivery (don't ask why I know that). They could have gotten them and turned them around before 5PM. Here's hoping and post if you know anything more...
Our office mail delivered for today. No results.

Good to know. Maybe now I'll get some work done today. This is totally like Christmas for adults. Except we don't really know what day it comes.

OK, I know I shouldn't ask, but.... did anyone call the engineering office today to ask about the results?

I've found her to be pretty consistant with a 3 hour turnaround time. Either she's getting a LOT of email, or only checking about every 3 hours. Or both.

Oh wow, I'm so glad I found this site! This has been eating me alive! Man oh man I hope its tomarrow.

Our office mail delivered for today. No results.
Are you having your results mailed to the office? Let us know if you get anything today.

I never heard anything back from either of my e-mails. I hope they were too busy mailing the results!

P.S. Did you see Kansas mailed theirs out Monday? We have to be close to that! According to the speadsheet, tommorow would mark the longest wait for Oklahoma results (9 days) from when the initial results were released.

Christmas Eve. Tieing the 9 day record. What a happy or crappy Christmas this will be.

Mailed today. At least we know they're out. Good luck getting sleep tonight everyone. We'll be like the tiny tots with their eyes all aglow. Because we know results are on their way, carrying lots of bonuses and raises in their wake..... Alright, enough eluding to Christmas songs. Besides I'm not getting a raise or a bonus. I'm getting to keep my job. Gotta love that bad economy.

Latest posts

Back