Ohio Results...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've been keeping the NCEES dashboard and the Ohio license lookup on my computer all day at work.  On the Ohio liscense lookup I know that if one were to fail then their status remains as "Reviewed", so to truly check the Ohio website you should check a few names (statistically, maybe five names?).  Then it dawned on me... in bold, bright red letters it reads: The Ohio License Center will be unavailable... for maintenance, Monday Dec 7 to Monday Dec 14.

...How convenient.

I'm still going to continue checking on the (extremely) off chance that the Ohio board posts before NCEES.

Looks like the 14th or 15th may be your day.

So, I've been keeping the NCEES dashboard and the Ohio license lookup on my computer all day at work.  On the Ohio liscense lookup I know that if one were to fail then their status remains as "Reviewed", so to truly check the Ohio website you should check a few names (statistically, maybe five names?).  Then it dawned on me... in bold, bright red letters it reads: The Ohio License Center will be unavailable... for maintenance, Monday Dec 7 to Monday Dec 14.

...How convenient.

I'm still going to continue checking on the (extremely) off chance that the Ohio board posts before NCEES.
I think they said they're migrating to a new system, so I don't believe it's PE results related.

So, I've been keeping the NCEES dashboard and the Ohio license lookup on my computer all day at work.  On the Ohio liscense lookup I know that if one were to fail then their status remains as "Reviewed", so to truly check the Ohio website you should check a few names (statistically, maybe five names?).  Then it dawned on me... in bold, bright red letters it reads: The Ohio License Center will be unavailable... for maintenance, Monday Dec 7 to Monday Dec 14....How convenient.

Well, since the Ohio site will not update until:

1) you pass

2) you mail them a check

3) they receive check

4) they cash check

5) they update the system

Refresh away.

...How convenient.

The Ohio License Center is only unavailable for certain boards (see below), not including the Engineering and Surveying Board.  The ones listed are being moved to a new licensing website.  So, refresh away....

"The State of Ohio is moving professional licensing activities to a new licensure system. The next release will include:

Medical Board – Massage Therapists, Physician Assistants

Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers Board – Physical Therapists

Sanitarian Board – All license types

The Ohio License Center will be unavailable for new applications, renewals, and other maintenance beginning at 12:01 AM, Monday, December 7, 2015 for these license types.  The new eLicense system will be available for use on December 14, 2015.

*** PLEASE NOTE *** The new eLicense system is currently available at https://elicense.ohio.gov for Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Registered Sanitarians and will be available for Physician Assistants and all Sanitarian Board license types on December 14, 2015."

So, at this moment PE.80638 has been assigned and PE.80639 has not. I keep checking PE.80639 for updates to see if any new numbers are assigned. 

If PEPS starts issuing a bunch of numbers then results must be in?

PE.80639 was issued to a KY on 12/08, so the system is up.

The only numbers being issued are for reciprocity.

The only numbers being issued are for reciprocity.
Understood, that was my point in stating that the last number issued was to KY. My only real point was that the system is up and running that other licenses are still being processed between Dec 7 and 14. And yes, that I am so antsy to get my results that I kept looking up numbers to find the last one issued.

Understood, that was my point in stating that the last number issued was to KY. My only real point was that the system is up and running that other licenses are still being processed between Dec 7 and 14. And yes, that I am so antsy to get my results that I kept looking up numbers to find the last one issued.
I checked frequently once I mailed the check.

Once they got the check, I got a number and it was active.

I got the results on Monday and had a number on Friday.

Back