Ohio Results...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm thinking too.
shallnotpassgig.gif

Your point?

I passed, didn't I?

Question- was it in the Columbus exam notification that you had to back into your parking spot?

My wife drove me and we were only the second or third person at the exam site when we got there.  We watched everyone else arrive and we were one of two cars parked nose in.

Must mean I didn't pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
So....you're the one they flagged for further scrutiny.

he's from NJ, what does he know
Wait- Baconator is from NJ???  If this is true I will loose all confidence in anything he says.  I refuse to get my information from some tank top wearing, fist pumping, probably wearing his sunglasses despite it being night TOOL.  (No offense Baconator- it's just what you Jersey guys do.)

Question- was it in the Columbus exam notification that you had to back into your parking spot?

My wife drove me and we were only the second or third person at the exam site when we got there.  We watched everyone else arrive and we were one of two cars parked nose in.

Must mean I didn't pass.
I pulled through, so while I was nose-out, I didn't back in to achieve that state.

Back