OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VT results are in....

:pass

Scottie and I have proved the SE1 is passable!

Thanks to all who were supportive :+1:

DOUBLE OOOGly-mooogly!! :pass What were they thinking? I could NOT NOT NOT have passed. It's simply inconceivable.

VT results are in....

:pass

Scottie and I have proved the SE1 is passable!

Thanks to all who were supportive :+1:
Congrats!!! :congrats: :woot: :???:

I recommend another celebratory VSPE meeting at Long Trail real soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you four, I just got home about half hour ago, sorry it took awhile, but YOUR ON THE BANNER!!!!!!!!!

Glad you finally got around to doing your job DVINNY (j/k).

Congrats to those that have passed...do well in your future work and don't make the engineering profession a disgrace (I have met a few PE persons that didn't know there @!#$#@ from a hole in the wall). Even a Major in engineering argued with me on a subject that I knew well and proved to me that he wasn't (and still isn't) doing good engineering...SJRWMD persons).

Use that ability well and enjoy that feeling of having passed. I will do that too. It is wonderful that God has granted us that ability.

:true:

Getting more difficult to keep up with all that passed.

Congrats to all!!!!

Way to go!!!! After all that effort, it is a relief and a joy. Celebrate. You have earned it.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

:thumbsup: - - :thumbsup: - - :thumbsup: - - :thumbsup:

by the way,
I took mechanical, in texas, HVAC afternoon section, used "the other board" MERM and practice problems.

"the other board" stuff was GREAT for the morning. Worthless for the HVAC section.

If you have worked in HVAC for 4 years and bring all of your ASHRAE books, you don't really need to study for hte afternoon.

Passed on the first try with an 88
Agreed, "the other board" won't help you a whole lot in the afternoon. I don't do HVAC at work and I passed anyway though. :D

Congratulations to:

whitley85

jregieng

Andy_ME

ILvTigers

tmckeon

timmyutah

Eric_TX

GCracker

scottiesei

TxKat

traffic

3gorgesdam

RoadGuy

Viper

petermcc

MetroRAFB

Max Power

apk71

goldnwhite

MEinNC

GTScott

singlespeed

Mike1144

Wolverine

for passing the PE!!

:wait

I passed! McEngr is now Mc_PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :???: :???: :???:

Latest posts

Back