OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my letter today from ELSES (Washington).....add me to the banner please cause I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

:pass :congrats: :pass :congrats:

This is a GREAT Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to jregieng, scottiesei, MetroRAFB, TxKat, timmyutah, whitley85, JRO, pokadoros, clay1492, surya2630, Andy_ME and gogeman .

Side note to pokadoros, clay1492, surya2630, Andy_ME, gogeman; get posting quickly...you need 25 to be on banner.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

By my count, there should be 13 passed on the vote. Someone hasn't voted.

Looks like posters here are blowing the percentages away compared to NCEES posted percentages.

Way to go!!!!!

:congrats: :beerchug

Passed CE Structure - Just got the letter today Saturday - delayed mail due to snow but it came!! (Washington State)

:congrats: :pass

Last edited:
Passed - Just got the letter today Saturday - delayed mail due to snow but it came!! (Washington State)
Congratulations 3gorgesdam!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats:...

I just received my letter today from ELSES (Washington).....add me to the banner please cause I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!
:pass :congrats: :pass :congrats:

This is a GREAT Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, I'd say it'd be the best Christmas present :claps:

Passed CE Structure - Just got the letter today Saturday - delayed mail due to snow but it came!! (Washington State)
AWESOME!!!!!!!

SO glad to see you with that new smilie dancin' !!!! :claps:

DVINNY, I hope and pray that you have made it as well. Seems like you are a level headed guy with a good heart. Would be hurt if you didn't make it this time around.

Stick with it and be as patient as you can. I feel for those that haven't gotten their results yet (for all of you guys still waiting, I really do feel for you...this is a hard thing).

He (DVINNY) appears to be in West Virginia (why anyone would want to live that far north is difficult for a Florida man to understand). Still seems to be a decent man (must wear a lot of clothing or something j/k).

CONGRAT'S TO:

whitley85

jregieng

tmckeon

timmyutah

scottiesei

TxKat

3gorgesdam

MetroRAFB

for passing the PE!! :congrats: :???: :congrats:

Congrats to all so far....I'm still waiting for PA results (they usually come a week after after Ohio, so hopefully they'll be in by the New Year)!

:claps: :congrats:

:pass

The first thread says that AL received results on 12/21/06, but all of my friends and I did not receive ours until the 12/22/06. I don't know anyone in AL that received it on the 21st. It probably does not matter, but I wanted to provide my scenario.

Again, thanks for all of the good info and suggestions. Good luck to all of you guys that have not heard.

Merry Christmas,

Clay

:congrats:

:pass
The first thread says that AL received results on 12/21/06, but all of my friends and I did not receive ours until the 12/22/06. I don't know anyone in AL that received it on the 21st. It probably does not matter, but I wanted to provide my scenario.

Again, thanks for all of the good info and suggestions. Good luck to all of you guys that have not heard.

Merry Christmas,

Clay

:congrats:
Congrats, and I'll make the change on the date unless someone else comes with an earlier date. Thanks, and

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!! :congrats:

Back