OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pass

FL - Civil W.R. - First try!!!

Unfortunately I didn?t find this website until after I took the exam, however, this website got me through the difficult wait for results. This is my first post but I monitored this website almost daily over the past two months. I wanted to thank all of you that run the website and those who do post regularly because your valuable information and much need humor got me through the waiting period. Thanks again from one of your ?silent? members.

Arkansas

Mechanical Engineer - Machine Design Depth

:pass the PE exam!

:claps: Congrats to all who passed. Sorry to those who did not. Keep trying!

Congrats to everyone who has passed. :claps: :claps:

I'm still waiting for my SE2 in MN.

Congrates Screw & TxStructural!!! :w00t:

Screw - which test and where in MI? (EE-Power & Howell for me)

Congrats Mike1144!!!! I put you up on the banner as soon as I saw it!

and to Andy_ME and Screw & TxStructural

(to anyone else, if I have missed you for the banner, PM me and let me know or post it here, I've been trying to catch every post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the banner because :pass

:w00t:

TX still hasn't posted a link on their homepage! Big props to TXStructural for providing a link to the result page!! :thumbsup:

by the way,

I took mechanical, in texas, HVAC afternoon section, used "the other board" MERM and practice problems.

"the other board" stuff was GREAT for the morning. Worthless for the HVAC section.

If you have worked in HVAC for 4 years and bring all of your ASHRAE books, you don't really need to study for hte afternoon.

Passed on the first try with an 88

FYI: Passed the Civil Exam, Texas. 88% First try. Congrats to everyone else who passed!!!

Mike1144 and jmquadrunner,

How do you know your scores? I was under the impression that you do not receive the score when you pass. Are there some states that still give the score for a passing exam?

How do you know your scores? I was under the impression that you do not receive the score when you pass. Are there some states that still give the score for a passing exam?
You know Texas.... Gotta be different. I think Texas and maybe a couple others still report scores. For the most part though, I think everyone else reports only Pass/Fail

Texas requested the scores from NCEES and got them apparently. I was surprised that they actually did. Maybe that is why Texas took a bit linger than some states.

Latest posts

Back