OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATTENTION:

please check the first post on this thread to see if your state has a date next to it yet. IF not, please post it here so we can complete the list

thanks

Your missing NY Jan 12, we recieved our letters.

Still waiting on numbers.

thanks DVinny

California is finally in...and I passed! ME-hvac...

Welcome to the club!!! I passed the same test, sucks that you had to wait 5 weeks longer than I did for your results. I suspect you're much less bitter about that today as compared to a week ago. :whipping:

This topic is a great idea, and will prove to be beneficial to many members in the future.

Good job on this one EB.com

Well, just got my letter and I failed. I only had the special surveying exam left to pass and I didn't make it. The cut score was 171. I scored 156. Man that sucks!!! I can't tell you how disappointed I am.

ARJ,
Sorry to hear that. You are not alone, just remember that....
Thanks ktulu. It's nice to have a place like this to come where everyone appreciates the efforts that goes into obtaining a PE license.

Congratulations to all who passed your PE Exams!

:waitwall:

For those who did not, my heart goes out to you because I have been there way too many times (I'm not telling how many). Let's just say that it took me few attempts to pass the Civil Engineer Exam. I kept going and finally passed it. I am not the world's best test taker, so it by no means came easy. Hang in there and don't give up! Keep grinding away because it is worth it!

:waitwall: :waitwall:

I finally found out today, that I passed my Traffic Engineer Exam!

All day, I looked on the stupid California data base and failed to see my name listed as having a Traffic license. I got pretty bummed because it seemed like everyone on the boards were saying that the data base was already updated.

:mail-296:

I came home from work tonight, and found the congratulations letter in the mail! I still don't believe it is true! I thought for sure all day today that I had not passed!

And the stupid California Board of Registration data base, at this hour, still does not yet indicate that I passed! So much for being all updated!

:waitwall: :p10940623:

RSino88-

I am so happy for you. :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Nothing is worse than the wait.

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Congrats RSino88

Finally, no more :Locolaugh:

Passed California PE Civil Exam.

A HUGE thanks to this board and all it's memebers! :whipping:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :th_rockon: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Congrats the Bigwolf, and all other new California PEs!

:lmao: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

just kidding, give me a few minutes and congrats again

also anyone else who has gotten left off let me know (we will have to take it down in a few weeks and replace it with the dreaded XXX days until the PE Exam)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbs:

anyone get left off the banner?

Dont be bashful, it will probably only be up for another week!

Back