October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought about holiday shopping yet?  How do you keep your gifts to your spouse a surprise?  I’m think of picking up a visa gift card so he can’t see what I bought on the bank statement.

Has anyone thought about holiday shopping yet?  How do you keep your gifts to your spouse a surprise?  I’m think of picking up a visa gift card so he can’t see what I bought on the bank statement.
smart! 

i guess if you have completely shared accounts that might be tough! I've no spouse yet but I always imagined having a little account separate for these kinds of things. 

smart! 

i guess if you have completely shared accounts that might be tough! I've no spouse yet but I always imagined having a little account separate for these kinds of things. 
That’s a good idea.  In the past we just agreed not to peak during December 

smart! 

My husband and I keep a joint account, then have separate accounts for play money.  That way he won't care when I buy skeins and skeins of yarn, and he can buy all the guitars he wants. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the concept of knitting and crochetting. But I can't knit for crap and I'm lefthanded so that makes it harder to find help.

but I also have so many other hobbies, like painting ceramics so I really don't need to add yarn to this.

just got my new lifting program from my trainer, gonna start tomorrow (have an appt with my osteopath tonight so I don't wanna lift after that)

Boyfriend is traveling for work tonight. I will have stuffed shrimp that my gram made me for dinnah.

Can't wait 

Been waiting clean certain parts of my house until the wait is over. Now my sister is coming and I have to clean tonight! 

I like the concept of knitting and crochetting. But I can't knit for crap and I'm lefthanded so that makes it harder to find help.

but I also have so many other hobbies, like painting ceramics so I really don't need to add yarn to this.
I still struggle with knitting. I'm not great at it but am able to make simple scarves and cowls.  There are some decent youtube tutorials for left-handed folks in knitting/crochet.

That's a good idea. I've never thought of that.

Mr. Robot never pays that much attention... I tend to shop at department stores for him so he can't tell who I'm shopping for anyway.

I still struggle with knitting. I'm not great at it but am able to make simple scarves and cowls.  There are some decent youtube tutorials for left-handed folks in knitting/crochet.
Maybe when I get through some of my ceramics.

I've moved it with my 8 times since college. So I think it needs to be finished.

One of my friend's daughter hosts a little craft fair so I'm gonna donate it to that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back