October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile, i'm trying to get up to 2 marathons a year - spring and fall. 

no where near it now. the most that my life allows me to train for includes a 10-miler and maybe a half by fall.. 
I signed up for a half marathon today. I kind of want to do the 20 miler but I know I dont have it in me this winter to do it. Im basically starting from scratch, again.

I signed up for a half marathon today. I kind of want to do the 20 miler but I know I dont have it in me this winter to do it. Im basically starting from scratch, again.
Gotta start some where. I’m waiting for my exam results before entering a lottery for a ten miler.

How have you done both in the past? Studied and trained?

Gotta start some where. I’m waiting for my exam results before entering a lottery for a ten miler.

How have you done both in the past? Studied and trained?
Well I can tell you Spring 2017, I did not study, just trained for my marathon 😂 I was selected for Boston from my running group. 

And other times, I've just not had a big race, just 5ks/10ks to keep me running. But this cycle was the most dedicated I've been to studying so I basically prioritized studying and then boyfriend over all else.

SPAM

edits: I guess I'm top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back