October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayKay PE So my after-meal included lots of fries, a massive burger, and wine. 

But I'm actually slowly easing myself into a detox. It's much needed. This week, I start with cutting caffeine. I don't drink caffeine soft drinks so it's just a matter of cutting my one cup of coffee. Next week, it's the mother of all mothers... carbs. I need a break. My body needs to shed some of this sedentary sit-and-study weight. I feel like I'm walking around in someone else's body. 

Next, cutting back on sugar. I LOVE CANDY. Simple sugars are fine. The candy must go. I need to do this until I feel grounded in my body again. 

But I'm actually slowly easing myself into a detox. It's much needed. This week, I start with cutting caffeine. I don't drink caffeine soft drinks so it's just a matter of cutting my one cup of coffee. Next week, it's the mother of all mothers... carbs. I need a break. My body needs to shed some of this sedentary sit-and-study weight. I feel like I'm walking around in someone else's body. 

Next, cutting back on sugar. I LOVE CANDY. Simple sugars are fine. The candy must go. I need to do this until I feel grounded in my body again. 
Good call, LadySquare and I are doing the same. The holiday season is looming and we're not looking forward to the social pressure to stuff our faces so we're gearing up for battle.

See, I went opposite when I was studying.  Because I had a very strict schedule, I stopped eating/wasn't able to have too much fun, so I lost a ton of weight.  Used it kinda as a springboard to get into shape (which is horrible.  Getting is shape is such a bad idea.  I don't know why I did this??!!?).

Im so excited to run and hike again. I hiked the day before and after the exam lol. And bake. And not stress eat

I believe this happened last time I was headed towards a ban.  Saved by a technicality!!!

@vhab49_PE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?  How exciting to get spam for your birthday!  Are you doing anything fun, or are you just going to relax and have taco salad for dinner (my birthday dinner of choice)?
We're having taco salad tonight!

Whoa, busy day at work. I promised you'll see more spam in the coming days.

Whoa, busy day at work. I promised you'll see more spam in the coming days.
False promises will get you nowhere in the spam thread.  Only post counts are worth anything here.  *stomps butt of staff on floor* As it has been decreed before and so it shall be decreed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back