October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of soup makes me excited to go to WalMart to grab some mason jars so I can store more soup easier in the freezer.

Also!  I have a pound of ground beef I want to use, but not as taco filling/Mexican seasoned.  Anyone have a fun recipe to use it?
Picadillo. Amazing Cuban ground beef recipe with lots of flavor. Basically dice green pepper and onion and sautee with garlic "until your house smells good" per my mom's instructions, then brown the beef and add in diced tomatoes (about 25-30 oz) and 1-2 bay leaves, spice it up how you like; I put a bit of cumin, S&P and sometimes a small dash of vinegar. Basically "to taste". Add some rum-soaked raisins (the rum-soaking is optional but, not really) and green olives (I like them whole), stew it up for as long as you want, the longer the better. Serve with yellow rice and black beans :)

I'd say the pencil was a vibrant shade of lilac. Anyone on Horde/Benediction in WoW Classic? Other games you're ready to get into now that free time is a thing again?

Picadillo. Amazing Cuban ground beef recipe with lots of flavor. Basically dice green pepper and onion and sautee with garlic "until your house smells good" per my mom's instructions, then brown the beef and add in diced tomatoes (about 25-30 oz) and 1-2 bay leaves, spice it up how you like; I put a bit of cumin, S&P and sometimes a small dash of vinegar. Basically "to taste". Add some rum-soaked raisins (the rum-soaking is optional but, not really) and green olives (I like them whole), stew it up for as long as you want, the longer the better. Serve with yellow rice and black beans :)

I'd say the pencil was a vibrant shade of lilac. Anyone on Horde/Benediction in WoW Classic? Other games you're ready to get into now that free time is a thing again?
That sounds amaaaaazing.

I like that basically every thread becomes the cooking thread. Sorry not sorry @Supe 🤣
4199932668_72f9a1dcea.jpg

It may depend on the exam discipline, but its seems like the pass rate is inversely proportional to the number of references. Obviously there is a lower threshold, I think it was 2 for the old P&P nuclear exam.
I had ME- musheen dezine and materials. I sat in the middle-right of the room which was south side, and I wonder how much that matters? Anyone here run the numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back