October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
False promises will get you nowhere in the spam thread.  Only post counts are worth anything here.  *stomps butt of staff on floor* As it has been decreed before and so it shall be decreed again.
This is true. It's been historically and statistically proven that the more you spam, the more you are likely to pass the PE exam.

Well im stuck in a car rn for work. Road trip to Jersey from Maine...

Im not driving. My PM is. 

Cant decide if driving to Jersey is less or more sucky than our literal day trip to Cleveland 2 weeks ago. 

This is true. It's been historically and statistically proven that the more you spam, the more you are likely to pass the PE exam.
Hell, I only passed once I took my spamming seriously (ignore the 400+ hours of studying I did on my last/successful attempt).

Also, don't get too uppity!  Spam to 200! Who do you think we are?  Machines?

Spam to 200!

EDIT: Topsies!  :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and ps, Matt sux
eaa.gif

Well yeah probably. But this is 7ish hours of driving today. Cleveland was an 18+ hour day with layovers

Ok, seriously back to work now. I have the rain/thunder sounds in my headphones to block out the cube neighbors who like to use the aisle as a conference room. Open office my foot...
I had an office for 6 months and it was glorious...but then I transferred and am back in a cube.  Now I want open concept for all 😈

I had an office for 6 months and it was glorious...but then I transferred and am back in a cube.  Now I want open concept for all 😈
I have an office now with space to share with someone.  Based on the hiring pace in the US gov't, I have my own office.

And I had an open concept office space, once.  I hateeeed it.  Felt like people kept looking over my shoulder even when I was doing work.  Horrible!

I have an office now with space to share with someone.  Based on the hiring pace in the US gov't, I have my own office.

And I had an open concept office space, once.  I hateeeed it.  Felt like people kept looking over my shoulder even when I was doing work.  Horrible!
Oh yes, I'm sure it's terrible! 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back