October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW has been running new episodes for a few years now. Typically as a summer series.
I don't have cable at home so I had no clue lol

When I was in the hotel Thursday/Friday, I definitely enjoyed having cable lol 

Shrinkage_nqgmc5.gif

purple huh.... If this is confirmed, that is not good.
Can confirm it's purple. There's at least 2 pics floating around the board of it (since I don't have mine handy)

edit; oh noes, i'm breaking the no double post rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
@LyceeFruit How did you get banned from making soup?
Boyfriend is sick of soup. In the last month, we've had butternut squash potato leek soup, kuri squash soup, chicken noodle soup, and last night was potato leek soup. There isn't much room in the freezer since I froze some of the leftovers and I'm running out of containers to freeze in lol 

All this talk of soup makes me excited to go to WalMart to grab some mason jars so I can store more soup easier in the freezer.

Also!  I have a pound of ground beef I want to use, but not as taco filling/Mexican seasoned.  Anyone have a fun recipe to use it?

All this talk of soup makes me excited to go to WalMart to grab some mason jars so I can store more soup easier in the freezer.

Also!  I have a pound of ground beef I want to use, but not as taco filling/Mexican seasoned.  Anyone have a fun recipe to use it?
meatballs!

I did meatballs simmered in tomato sauce (plain canned tomato sauce mixed with season petite diced - I added garlic. And then pulled out the meatballs, immersion blendered it. And served with spaghetti squash. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back