October 2017 examinee survey

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The above quote from vhap49 and later re-quoted by Knight1fox3 seems falsified, I re-read the NCEES examinee guide and there is no verbiage in there that says "upon early indications of a failing score". Knight1fox3 and vhap49 appear to be perpetuating fear among us hopeful/hopeless test takers. I looked at previous year's NCEES examinee guides as well to confirm the lack of quoted verbiage in the last sentence.

View attachment 10377
To be fair I just copied and pasted from the guide.  Someone else added the extra verbiage.   Also, the candidate guide is available for all to read, and should have been read prior to taking said exam.  Also, I am one of the hopeful/hopeless test takers too.  People need to lighten up!  It is a rite of passage that people on this board screw with people's minds while they wait. The results will get here when they get here.  @knight1fox3 getting my name run down, sort of.  :)  

tenor.gif

The above quote from vhap49 and later re-quoted by Knight1fox3 seems falsified, I re-read the NCEES examinee guide and there is no verbiage in there that says "upon early indications of a failing score". Knight1fox3 and vhap49 appear to be perpetuating fear among us hopeful/hopeless test takers. I looked at previous year's NCEES examinee guides as well to confirm the lack of quoted verbiage in the last sentence.

View attachment 10377
Are you saying you took the exam without thoroughly reading the required examinee guide?????????????????????????

Data may exist for it, on your computer, but it does no good to the rest of the engineering commmunity if this data is not made available to other engineers for peer review. Or something.  🧐 But I guess since there’s pics, it happened and must therefore be true. 
Indeed. And to be fair, the discussion revolved around whether or not the data actually existed. No one specifically requested the data for review. :thumbs:

Just because statistical data exists, does not insinuate that it automatically becomes publicly available in an online format. ;)

Indeed. And to be fair, the discussion revolved around whether or not the data actually existed. No one specifically requested the data for review. :thumbs:

Just because statistical data exists, does not insinuate that it automatically becomes publicly available in an online format. ;)
If there's one thing we can say about @knight1fox3, it is that he is persistent. :sharkattack:

Back