October 2017 examinee survey

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else heard that NCEES deducts points from those takers who don't fill out the survey within 96 hours?

Has anyone else heard that NCEES deducts points from those takers who don't fill out the survey within 96 hours?
Yes and they give Bonus 5% if you do it the moment it appears in your email box. That is the reason I set an alert for this survey and made it the moment it came. NCEES has confirmed that I have already earned 5 % but 5 % of what number makes me pass is the BIG QUESTION.

Depends on how the data is being analyzed and what distribution method is used. :thumbs:
No it does not, many on this board have stated that they received the survey and passed. Many others have received the survey and failed. Could anybody possibly be so daft as to believe that the NCEES, who safeguards their questions and results as strictly as they do, would send out a survey or at certain times based on if you have failed or not (weeks before they finalize and certify results)? Clearly there is no correlation. 

No it does not, many on this board have stated that they received the survey and passed. Many others have received the survey and failed. Could anybody possibly be so daft as to believe that the NCEES, who safeguards their questions and results as strictly as they do, would send out a survey or at certain times based on if you have failed or not (weeks before they finalize and certify results)? Clearly there is no correlation. 
Suit yourself. Clearly you have not analyzed the data for yourself. My Excel spreadsheet with the corresponding statistical analysis says otherwise.

You can also feel free to ask @NJmike PE. At one point he was also in disagreement with the information until he reviewed the statistical data. :thumbs:

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Suit yourself. Clearly you have not analyzed the data for yourself. My Excel spreadsheet with the corresponding statistical analysis says otherwise.

You can also feel free to ask @NJmike PE. At one point he was also in disagreement with the information until he reviewed the statistical data. :thumbs:

seriously! Would anybody be so daft as to question @knight1fox3 statistical analysis?

tenor.gif

Statistical data does not exist for this!! It simply does not exist!!

Reviewing examinee guide and came across this tidbit...

Examinee Survey

NCEES will email you an online post-exam survey 7–10 days after the exam upon early indications of a failing score. This is your opportunity to provide feedback on the exam process and the exam site conditions. If you have feedback specific to an exam question, provide it immediately after the exam through your MyNCEES account.
The above quote from vhap49 and later re-quoted by Knight1fox3 seems falsified, I re-read the NCEES examinee guide and there is no verbiage in there that says "upon early indications of a failing score". Knight1fox3 and vhap49 appear to be perpetuating fear among us hopeful/hopeless test takers. I looked at previous year's NCEES examinee guides as well to confirm the lack of quoted verbiage in the last sentence.

image.png

Back