NY State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the  states are out...NY, what are you doing? Coooommmmmmooooon

Yeah, waiting for CT too.  3 PM EST, state employees going home now.  Tomorrow morning probably more than likely.

Inquiring with NCEES if NY okayed the results yet. Ive never seen this message: One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 3 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 1 minute(s). Thank you for your patience."

Look at this from NCEES: "Elizabeth C.3:06 pm We have not received permission from NY as of yet to release"

I just called NY State they are claiming they don't have the results from NCEES yet. But when I asked NCEES they stated that they haven't received permission to release the results yet from NY.

Which one is it? It seems to me that NCEES already released the results to NY but hasn't received permission yet to release the results to us.

I am so nervous , I’m in NY. I did not get it yet , is there any chance we will get them tomorrow ? Please tell me No

I just called NY State they are claiming they don't have the results from NCEES yet. But when I asked NCEES they stated that they haven't received permission to release the results yet from NY.

Which one is it? It seems to me that NCEES already released the results to NY but hasn't received permission yet to release the results to us.
I called too, I am so scared that I failed because she took my social and name and then she said they can’t release it . But they are uploading the results 

Ia m not sure the state will tell you the result now. NCEES release with NY permission 

Ia m not sure the state will tell you the result now. NCEES release with NY permission 
Yeah, looks like tomorrow for the remaining eastern states.... it's already 4:15PM

NCEES releases, not the state. they work till 5.30. Could be release any time now. 

Back