NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another awesome game to be at. Better than the MNF Green Bay game. Go Hawks!
http://espn.go.com/b...ngland-patriots

Any time you run a gimmick offense, you're a little bit afraid -- you're not sound in what you're doing in your base stuff," he said, according to Yahoo! Sports. "You're running this hurry-up stuff, and there's a reason it's not effective, because there are great defenses out there who will stuff it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pats are having a tough season this year. They need to be more cohesive. they had their chance yesterday and couldn't get it done. It was a one-point loss. it's not like they got thrashed.

^3 losses by a combined total of 4 points is what I heard on the radio today.

In other years, all those games like that went the other way. They saved the brutal soul killing stuff until the playoffs. Maybe this year, all the bad mojo is out the window by Halloween and they beat the snot out of the opposition through February.

I couldn't believe how much Rivers was crying in the FIRST half when he was winning. The 2nd half was pure karma...

tumblr_mbzlymNKYN1qclcbeo1_500.png

Has been like that since last year but just for the playoffs. The only difference is that for this season they are enforcing the OT rules in the regular season too.

I like the OT rules, just glad the Pats were able to walk away with the "W". It wasn't easy or pretty but they got it.

I must not have gotten the memo about the TPS Reports that they were adopting the playoff OT rules in the regular season.

They gotta stop poopin' the bed with 6 minutes left though.

New England never should have let that game even get that close against the Jets. It's become rapidly apparent that there is one good team in the AFC, and it sure as heck isn't out of the east division...

What are ya'll talking so much about? It's obvious to anyone (who's a Panthers fan) that the NFL season never began this year.

Back