NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dez Bryant was robbed. His wrist hit first and you couldn't tell if his fingers were out of bounds.

And PLEASE, Jerry, can we get another QB? Come on, man.

Dez Bryant was robbed. His wrist hit first and you couldn't tell if his fingers were out of bounds.

Respectfully disagree. I think it was definitely a tough call to make, but the officials made the right one. Even without that call, who was making the play calls towards the end? Some bad decisions and poor time management. And another 4 interceptions for Romeo....

I didnt know that Keith Brooking was on the Broncos till last night (Didnt hear his name called that much though) oh well....

Even without that call, who was making the play calls towards the end? Some bad decisions and poor time management. And another 4 interceptions for Romeo....
Yup. Hence, the request for someone else besides Oh No, Romo. And, I think Jerry Jones is cuh-ray-zee. He has ruined my America's team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave up watching during the third quarter to make a french apple slice and then they started scoring...I missed all the fun

Way to destroy the Saints Dex. LOL
That was a fun game to watch last night for sure. I'm just afraid ESPN is going to far by saying they're #1 in the AFC now. They're definitely better than they were at the beginning of the season, but I think their losses to other good teams (Houston, NE, & Atl) are still saying they have a bit further to go before we start talking Super Bowl, let alone AFC Championship.

I didnt know that Keith Brooking was on the Broncos till last night (Didnt hear his name called that much though) oh well....
He was an off-season pick-up because Denver is so thin at LB. He's not a regular starter, but he's been pretty good in the few times I've seen him.

That game was on by me since the Giants were playing. His hand was clearly out of bounds, even without the replay.

And Romo is one of the better QBs in the league. Would you really be happier with Blaine Gabbert or Matt Cassel?

He was out. Three of us were watching, including one die-hard Dallas fan, and it was unanimous once they showed that replay.

Not like your Pats will make it past (or to) the AFC championship game anyways. :p

Quite right, they won't just make it past there, they're gonna win that big phallic shaped trophy you get for winning the Super Bowl. Unless it's against the Giants in which case they will shit the bed with a minute left, again.

Quite right, they won't just make it past there, they're gonna win that big phallic shaped trophy you get for winning the Super Bowl. Unless it's against the Giants in which case they will shit the bed with a minute left, again.
nope third time's the charm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back