NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NFL. Do not have a favorite but have a short list of teams I do not like.

1) Eagles - Just because I believe Vick is a bastard that did not deserve a second chance. He will screw it again. It is just a matter of time.

2) Raiders - Never liked them. For some reason though their fans were asshats.

3) Ravens - Because Ray Lewis. Have changed my mentality later.

4) Panthers - Liked them until picked Cam "It all about me" Newton, who represents all that is rotten at every level in sports. There are still people that believe he did not take money for playing in Auburn. Then, just when I was starting to forget about that, he did celebrate a TD with his team getting his ass kicked.

Patriots fan here in the Rockies. grew up in Beantown, and never like Elway so after all these years I refuse to convert to a Donkey's fan
We should catch a game and grab a beer sometime.

^^^ That's fine. We all seem to hate Brady & Belecheat here anyways...
Your team made a habit out of losing Super Bowls before the guys I root for did.

Patriots fan here in the Rockies. grew up in Beantown, and never like Elway so after all these years I refuse to convert to a Donkey's fan
We should catch a game and grab a beer sometime.

^^^ That's fine. We all seem to hate Brady & Belecheat here anyways...
Your team made a habit out of losing Super Bowls before the guys I root for did.
VT - the NE / Denver game in MA would be a fun one to attend. I was hoping NE would be coming to Denver b/c I want to see brady and the elder manning square off again. I just don;t think Denver's got the Defensive side of things as dialed in as the media would have us think.

Not the most auspicious start I could have had in the pool this week.

Come on Arizona, couldn't you have played like dog shit in NE? What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona, the worst 4-1 team in a loooooong time.

VT - the NE / Denver game in MA would be a fun one to attend. I was hoping NE would be coming to Denver b/c I want to see brady and the elder manning square off again. I just don;t think Denver's got the Defensive side of things as dialed in as the media would have us think.
The NE/Denver game will be in Denver next year provided they both finish in the same place within their respective divisions this year. So, IF Denver and NE both win their divisions, and IF both Brady & Manning return, this matchup will be in the Mile High city next season.

tumblr_mbei6pkJiT1qbdxb2o1_400.jpg

Arizona, the worst 4-1 team in a loooooong time.

The NE/Denver game will be in Denver next year provided they both finish in the same place within their respective divisions this year. So, IF Denver and NE both win their divisions, and IF both Brady & Manning return, this matchup will be in the Mile High city next season.
We'll see if Manning comes back next year. If the Broncos don;t make the playoffs than he may be looking for another team.

We'll see if Manning comes back next year. If the Broncos don;t make the playoffs than he may be looking for another team.
Looking at their remaining schedule I find it hard to believe they won't make the playoffs. There first five games this season were probably their hardest. The matchup with Baltimore in December will be a tough one but other than that I would wager Denver will be favored in all their remaining games.

I don't see Manning jumping ship after 1 year. He likes consistency, and I don't think he'll want to start all over again with a new team. He knew up front it might take a year (maybe two) to really get things built up, but anyone with 1/2 a brain can see that the Broncos this year would crush the Tebow-led donkeys of last.

Besides, their 3 losses so far came to Atlanta (currently undefeated), Texas (currently undefeated), and New England IN Foxborough. I think their best scenario would have been a 3-2 record with that early season schedule. They still control their fate in this very soft AFC West (they play San Diego next week and will take the lead with a win).

Well, the Jets still stink. Surprised they didn't get blown out too badly though.

^^^ IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!

It' feels good saying that now that it no-longer applies to my team...

So the Mets throw some cash at David Wright to possibly stay (wrong thread but I am getting started...) and the Welker-Belichick backhanded comments start flying?!?

This is great, I can be a Sportscenter whore the next few days.

Back