NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping Green Bay puts Newton in his place this weekend.

Hoping we can get through a game without the R-tards in the stands calling for Tebag.

Hoping Green Bay puts Newton in his place this weekend.
You take that back!!
Nah....Supe is right. Newton is going to experience first hand what a "clay-maker" is! :)

Clay-Matthews.jpg

Unlike a lot of Panthers' fans, I have no illusions that Newton is God's gift to qb's. He has a long way to go and will get a wake up call this weekend, but I'm still pulling for him. I just hope we keep it within 2 td's, but not sure about that...

Unlike a lot of Panthers' fans, I have no illusions that Newton is God's gift to qb's. He has a long way to go and will get a wake up call this weekend, but I'm still pulling for him. I just hope we keep it within 2 td's, but not sure about that...
Agreed. It would be good to see a good QB in Carolina again. Just hope this isn't the same hype bestowed upon Tebow.

Had a great time at the STEELERS game yesterday. Great seats (box on 45-48 yard line). Only way to watch it. :D

Still haven't wore off that sting from last week though....

The Official NFL Team of EB.com is buried in the banner below:

11b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL.....a few things from the weekend. The Skins are 2-0, and even though yesterday wasn't that great, it's still a win, and 2-0 is better than the other alternatives. The Panthers are better than I thought, and Cam is doing a better job than I thought, but he still has a ways to go.

The Patriots look unbeatable to be honest.

The Lions are a total surprise to me at this point, but you could kinda see them coming on, I mean really, after stinking for as long as they did, at some point someone was really going to see how much talent they've accumulated.

The Saints are still very good, the Falcons are still very good, the Steelers aren't as bad as week 1 looked, the Seahawks are going to send the coach back to the college coaching ranks.

My overall feel is that there are a LOT of teams that will have a chance to replace the Packers at the end of the season holding the trophy! Should be a fun year!

The Patriots look unbeatable to be honest.
I'll take that bet with the Pack's solid D and explosive O. :thumbs:

there are a LOT of teams that will have a [SIZE=14pt]chance[/SIZE] to replace the Packers at the end of the season holding the trophy! Should be a fun year!
Albeit a VERY slim chance. :th_rockon:

Pats offense looks great, their defense still leaves a lot to be desired. I think they'll struggle against some of their AFC brethren.

Pats offense looks great, their defense still leaves a lot to be desired. I think they'll struggle against some of their AFC brethren.
unfortunately, I agree wholeheartedly.

Back