NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99.5 yard TD pass to Welker...

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm-407x305.jpg

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to watch Mon. night football via online streaming. We cancelled cable earlier this year in favor of the much cheaper Hulu+. I wouldn't mind paying a small monthly fee or whatever but I haven't been able to find anything like that. If there is anyone else who doesn't have cable/satellite and you are able to watch Mon. football, how do you do it? I suppose I could just go to the bar but then I might as well just get cable back in terms of cost. LOL

I have cable and I still can't manage to watch MNF. That's more to do with the fact that my wife has 2 shows recording on the DVR at the same time which locks down the receiver. ESPN.com does have live web-casts of the game, but I'm not really sure what that entails whether it's just a screen with stats or if there is actual gameplay shown.

I have cable and I still can't manage to watch MNF. That's more to do with the fact that my wife has 2 shows recording on the DVR at the same time which locks down the receiver. ESPN.com does have live web-casts of the game, but I'm not really sure what that entails whether it's just a screen with stats or if there is actual gameplay shown.
Ah the old juggling show times DVR act. The "live" web-cast on ESPN.com is basically just screen stats. I tried going to ESPN3.com which does stream certain sporting events live for free. However, you need to log in with your cable account information so they can validate that you have appropriate cable package if you want to watch any NFL games. But one would think you could just pay a small fee of like $3.99 per month or whatever and access the website only without having a cable/satellite package. Would seem like yet another beneficial money-making scheme to ESPN.

Just found this article on watching Mon. football without cable/satellite. Interesting, I may give some of these sites a try and see what happens.

99.5 yard TD pass to Welker...
you forgot to preface that with Shutting down the opponent on the 0.5 yard line for not one but TWO downs.

I'm catching up on this thread and this is the only mention of the Pats/Dolphins game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am terrible at getting on the internet and finding things I'm not supposed to. I'd be a terrible hacker.

But I found the Lions online a couple times last year, when they were blacked-out locally.

I remember living in the MSU dorms in the mid-90s and regularly getting “untelevised” MSU and Detroit Lions games.

MSU road games on TV were the best. Not only did we get games that were not supposed to be televised but the feed was really raw. There was usually just one camera view. There were no replays and frequently, no graphics at all. There would not even be broadcasters unless the other team was broadcasting it on their end.

It was perfect timing - the technology was in place to get and broadcast almost any game via satellite but there weren’t a dozen sports channels to show everything so ESPN and others didn’t mind that games were being given away to college kids.

I hate it when idiots have money...

Tebow billboards

If these guys have $10k to burn, I have a backyard that needs landscaping and a couple credit cards I'd like to have paid off...

its hard to beat fans that are that loyal though!

expect a lot of stubordness out of John Fox though...

Latest posts

Back