NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peyton to be cut in Indy. Can't wait to see what uniform we'll see Manning Face in next year.

I'm an odd hybrid of NY and Boston that loves the Mets and hates the Sox, but loves the Pats and hates the Giants and Jets, and well obviously the Colts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well take him down in the ATL.....

This is the firsybtime since 1997 that I am not a season ticket holder....

It felt good when the season tic office called and they wanted to know if my payment had gotten lost in the mail....

Huh yeah,, kee looking for that one.....

I'll always be a falcons fan but just not giving them a grand or two a year anymore.....

^^^ Agreed. Without a solid mentor (which Curtis Painter is not, sorry Purdue fans...), Luck will end up another mediocre QB like Bradford or Sanchez.

There's a QB in the Rocky Mountains that would do well to be mentored by Manning...

I'd say chicago could use him, but with martz gone cutler, if he stays healthy, could be good if given the freedom to play the way he plays best.

Peyton to Denver? Are you kidding me? As a Broncos fan I would love to see it happen, but does anyone really see John Fox changing from a defense & run-first team to a Peyton run pass-happy offense? Only way for Peyton to come here is if Fox is gone.

On a separate note, Mario Williams is now officially a Buffalo Bill.

Aaron Rodgers on Twitter: "Congrats to Mario Williams signing in buffalo....far away from the NFC north, thanks big guy"

LOL

I would love to see that asshat with KC or Washington...somewhere he won't be able to win.
So now that the Titans are courting Manning has your assessment of him changed at all?
No, my opinion of Tennessee may change if they end up getting Manning. I will not root for any team that employs Peyton Manning.

^^

Seriously. What did he do? Kill your grandmother?

And as far as routing for the Titans, you should probably switch you allegiance anyway. The Titans suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peyton to Denver? Are you kidding me? As a Broncos fan I would love to see it happen, but does anyone really see John Fox changing from a defense & run-first team to a Peyton run pass-happy offense? Only way for Peyton to come here is if Fox is gone.
apparently this isn't out of the question. RUmors today are he might be a bronco by weeks end.

I like what one of my friends said of that: I just Tebow'ed over the fact we just got Manning...

404097_10151419792945385_822070384_23271475_1423121865_n.jpg

Back