NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the NFL has caught up with Tebow. I'm a little scared to see what DV's Steelers are gonna do to him.
From Rocky III - Clubber Lang, Do you have any predictions for this match-up? PAIN.
Careful. We all know what happened at the end. Of course, if that happens it will be material for another Rocky type movie but instead will be titled Rockies.

Looks like the NFL has caught up with Tebow. I'm a little scared to see what DV's Steelers are gonna do to him.
From Rocky III - Clubber Lang, Do you have any predictions for this match-up? PAIN.

Proud fan of a #1 seeded team that will probably get destroyed come Divisional weekend. Ugh.
I am not so sure. Although the STEELERS beat the Patriots in the regular season, historically the Pats have had Pittsburgh's #.

I see Pittsburgh putting in on Denver, but I'm not that confident about beating New England.

Baltimore (as much as I hate those ba$tards) are a force in the AFC this year.
I bet Pittsburgh will easily handle Denver. Tebow looks awful lately, and teams have figured out their system. The Mendenhall injury couldn't have happened at a worse time for your team.

I imagine Cincy will win, as Houston is onto QB #4 of the season. Which sets up Cincy-NE and Pitt-Balt in the Divisional round.

If I were a betting man, I'd pick Ravens over Pats for the AFC title, which would be a great way to ruin my birthday weekend.

Either way, the way it is set up, Pittsburgh will have to beat Baltimore then beat New England, or will have to beat New England, then beat Baltimore, to get back again this year.

That will be tough to do.

Roethlisberger is hurt, Polamalu is hurt, Woodley also injured, Mendenhall may never be back, Pouncey is hurt, Legursky is out, on and on...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the AFC is Baltimore's to win unless Flacco goes Flake-o as he has done a few times this year.

If the Pats play them with the patchwork O-line they will be identifying Brady by his dental records after the game.

I really hope the Bengals knock off Houston, THEN knock off N.E.

Then the STEELERS win at Denver, then at Baltimore.

that would put the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh. (our only scenario) :D

I was at the AFC Championship game last year, would love to be back there for it again this year. So I'm holding out hope

I'm half seriously thinking about going to the playoff game in NE again this year.

I can get tickets that aren't too exorbitantly priced, but I'm taking a winter class right now, a spring class in a couple weeks, and my dog is getting a new ACL next week to the tune of $1500.

At the same time, I'll never be this close to Foxborough again.

I really miss football.

This is the crappiest time of the sports calendar. No football, baseball is nothing but stretching right now, basketball just got past the all star break, I don't care about hockey, and March Madness is still 3 weeks away. I wish there was a Monday Night game on tonight, I don't even care who plays, who knows, maybe the Meadowlands might even burn to the ground.

^That's the truth. I pretty much hate basketball and really won't get into baseball much until after the all star break, so this is a crappy time of the year for me sports-wise.

speaking of football...I think it was 2 sundays ago now, at church they did a slide presentation of the youth's group superbowl party pictures...just to use the new projector and screen before the service really started and as they showed a shot of eli holding up the trophy minisnick shouts out in the middle of a quiet room FOOTBALL!!!!!!

speaking of football...I think it was 2 sundays ago now, at church they did a slide presentation of the youth's group superbowl party pictures...just to use the new projector and screen before the service really started and as they showed a shot of eli holding up the trophy minisnick shouts out in the middle of a quiet room FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Better than what I would have shouted, much less in a place of worship.

I may end up down the street from a minor league park. If that is the case, I got a mini-plan with my name all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really miss football.

This is the crappiest time of the sports calendar. No football, baseball is nothing but stretching right now, basketball just got past the all star break, I don't care about hockey, and March Madness is still 3 weeks away. I wish there was a Monday Night game on tonight, I don't even care who plays, who knows, maybe the Meadowlands might even burn to the ground.
The Daytona 500 is on tonight!

Man that was a long night... interesting race.... even with the 2hr red flag cleanup... glad to see JPM and the jet dryer crew walked away from that crash

Back