NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? which button is that?  every time I am about to drop prime I get sucked back in!

I wonder since Disney owns ESPN, and Disney is about to start its own streaming service if ESPN will available on that?  Or if they will pull it from Hulu (which I don't pay for )?

That's awesome, thanks for sharing.

Still haven't found a solid way to watch MNF from a cable-cutter aspect (short of going to a local bar). Other than streaming it from @Dexman PE PMP's country. But the quality is pretty terrible. I have Verizon but watching on such a small screen gets old.
One can argue that catching it at a local bar (including the drinks and the necessary cab ride home) every Sunday would be cheaper than a year of cable.

Still, the Amazon Prime link is new to me. Thanks Fraz!!

its about break even - if you went to every MNF game at a bar and spent $50 bucks for 16 games that $800 bucks. Which is about what I am saving not having cable..

We usually go to Rock Bottom Brewery and watch MNF games and even with their happy hour half priced menu we still spend around $50 bucks..

But what does that matter when in 4 years I will have 3 kids in college? Spitting in the wind I tell you!

so what the hell

happened to ESPN?  

And im ok with a female announcer but why did they pick one with an annoying chain smoker type accent? Jesus Christ.....

rex Ryan was god awful as well...

ESPN tanked and is in the heaves of desperation.  They sunk a shitload of money into their LA facilities and upfitting the ones in Bristol, only to realize that the internet and subscription services would drastically kill their viewership over the coming years.  Couple that with the sexual harassment lawsuits, they're throwing hail Marys everywhere, hoping fresh faces, familiar names, and minority broadcasters will pull in some viewership.

I read this with a grain of salt, but the videos look pretty bad.  Especially Roethlisberger's...he clearly looks like he is trying to injure someone.  Be interesting to see if there are any fines at the end of the week.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/burfict-brings-steelers-dirty-plays-light-twitter/iw7Z6yuBUFs2An2cQDRDpI/

I think this is the only way the Steelers would ever get a penalty called on them:

wPZvAr.gif

Leave Ben alone.  He's my most consistent fantasy player.

Back