NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe well get lucky and they will let FOX sports run MNF. At least they understand how its supposed to work and isn't the 1950's CBS Broadcast

I think this is the only way the Steelers would ever get a penalty called on them:

wPZvAr.gif
The Last Boy Scout! YES!

maybe well get lucky and they will let FOX sports run MNF. At least they understand how its supposed to work and isn't the 1950's CBS Broadcast
I was looking at NFL Game Pass but I don't want to replay a game. I want to watch it live. 

It's ridiculous that the NFL doesn't have some all-encapsulating app/streaming service where one could watch ANY game of their choosing for some type of monthly fee (i.e. HBO Go or similar).

From the sports blog I read...LOL

The NFL was clearly on crazy pills over the weekend because that's the only way to explain how the Jaguars, Bills and Rams are all in first place right now. 

Forget the second two teams, though. If there's one thing I never thought I'd ever live to see in my life, it's the Jaguars all alone in first place. For some people, it was putting a man on the moon, for other people, it was Al Gore inventing the internet, but for me, the one thing I never thought I'd see in life is the Jaguars in first place. Yet here we are, and I'm not sure what to think. 

The only thing remotely as weird as the Jaguars being in first place is Rihanna asking a magician for her virginity back. 

Rihanna Wanted David Copperfield To Restore Her Virginity (via @Fox411) https://t.co/rLOWuYaaKS

— TMZ (@TMZ) September 11, 2017

I'm not sure how that works. 

All I could find was a station similar to what you see on the ESPN App where they show the current stats and down and distance with some NFL Commentary (that was previously recorded) but I couldn't ever find the actual game, I would have researched it better but it was not a very interesting looking game.. will try again in 2 weeks!

For the Amazon Prime app on my PS3, it was advertised right at the top of the home screen. I clicked on it and I can see all the games listed and the dates available. It doesn't start until the end of the month though. I tried finding last night's match-up (even though it was ultra-$hitty) and saw that it hasn't started yet.

Well...goddamn shitty Atlanta still seems to have our number. I blame 2 things. 1, barely any place (I'm in Calgary for work) had anything on sports related except for local sports and shitty soccer. 2, all they had on tap was Molson Ice. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that they made this Siemien kid go through a QB competition with the bust from Memphis state is really making whomever made that decision for the broncos  look foolish (having had to watch / listen through that this summer)

and it seems (from someone who hates the white trash fan base packers) is that Rodgers is lacking a supporting cast: they are going to squander what's left of his career if they don't get him some tools to work with...

the bandana is a nice touch..

Did anyone get TNF to work on Amazon Prime? I was out drinking and didn't try it..

I was out as well, so didn't try it on Amazon Prime. Maybe I will next week, though?

I did happen to catch the fourth quarter last night! Wow, I was not expecting that high scoring of a game.

Did anyone get TNF to work on Amazon Prime? I was out drinking and didn't try it..

It doesn't start until the end of Sept. Packers/Bears is the first game that will be hosted on Prime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, no TNF this week.  Although the Yahoo feed for the London game Saturday morning was a disgrace.  Hopefully they get that back to regular TV because, being able to start football at 9am is nice, but on Yahoo it was almost unwatchable.

Back