NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Patriots nation I will be intently watching the game, albeit at home, no huge party, and laying low due to work on Monday.  I heard on the radio this morning that a few schools are having delayed openings on Monday morning because of the game.

b9deb87482942bed8a51928a544ba47a.jpg

So who is going to be the starting QB for the Eagles next year?
seems like a Bledsoe/Brady situation.

Who's going to be the QB for the Pats next year?  Disappointing game for Pats fans.  They just couldn't hold the Eagles on defense.

Will be a lot of changes in the Pats organization next year and I think all of the individual moves (McDaniels and Patricia) had an affect on the way the Pats played yesterday.

you've been raided for years at the coordinator level and have always bounced back..

I haven't followed along, where is McDaniel's going?  I am sure Denver would love to have him back ;)

I only watched the second half, and it seemed like at least every other commercial was some affirmative action, lets all hold hands bullshit.  I just want the Budweiser frogs back, damnit.

That rookie kicker from Philly will be getting a nice bump in pay, I'm sure.

you've been raided for years at the coordinator level and have always bounced back..

I haven't followed along, where is McDaniel's going?  I am sure Denver would love to have him back ;)
It's still not confirmed but I thought he was going to Indianapolis.  Now it's seems the rumor mill has him rejecting the Colts and staying on with Belichick in NE. 

Spin the wheel.  round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows.

I was side-eyeing the "let's use MLK to sell cars" commercial.
Oh my gosh, yes. HOW THE HECK WAS THAT RELEVANT TO DODGE RAMS?!

I guess the ad did its job? I remember the company. But I sure am not going to go buy a Ram because of that!

Back