NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some great games this weekend!

I was surprised the dirt birds even got in the playoffs, its amazing how much of  a step they lost losing Shanahan this year.

Think I will actually pull for the Jags.

What a game.

diggs.0.gif
that catch cost me big time.  It's like NO just threw the game.

He missed because he's just as stupid as a lot of the other guys in the NFL nowadays...didn't even see him because he has his head down trying to spear him with his helmet instead of tackle him.  You'd think they'd learn after dumbass in Pittsburgh almost ended up in a wheelchair.

Listening to the morning sports show on the radio on my commute and one of the guys asks the sports guy, "What if your cable/power goes out during the Super Bowl?" The sports guy says, "Well if its the Jaguars and Eagles, I'd probably celebrate."  LMAO

:lmao:

Gotta say, I'm not super excited for this Super Bowl. I don't know how excited I would have been about any possible combination of the four teams that were remaining before yesterday. At the very least, I hope it's a good match and not a blowout.

Back