NFL 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost my fantasy championship by four points.  F*cking Jonathan Stewart :'(

I took this year off from our work FFL, got a lot of shit for it but I really didn't miss it much to be honest... I think if people actually showed up for the draft and maybe took their balls out of their wifes purse and didn't draft from home or autodraft  it may have made previous years a little more fun..

Starting to turn off from the NFL due to excessive number of injuries to key players rendering playoff contenders into underwhelming mediocrity.  Too many QBs and RBs have gone down leaving teams with almost no offense.  Minnesota was an exceptional CASE with the quality of QBs they had but the reality is more like Green Bay and Houston.  Some of the QB play this season has been so substandard you wonder who's making personnel decisions, the equipment manager?  There seems to be such a lack of QBs who can fill in respectably for a starter and yet Colin Kaepernick is on the outside looking in.  That will hurt the NFL in the long run.  No one wants to see a no-name taxi squad guy start half the season at QB for any team.

I'm happy seeing Garappolo start for the Niners. Was more sad when seeing Beathard and Hoyer start, so I guess that speaks to your point, Ex.

I'm happy seeing Garappolo start for the Niners. Was more sad when seeing Beathard and Hoyer start, so I guess that speaks to your point, Ex.
28053e68124984203cab52c238c0dbe62225a9c473a81b281aa0046ae2e4897f.jpg

Interesting last week of the regular season. Into the playoffs we go. Any predictions??? :dunno:

Lots of team coach/staff firings and a few retirements too.

Wild Card Round

AFC byes: New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC byes: Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings

Saturday, Jan. 6

GAME 1: Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:35 p.m., ESPN/ABC

GAME 2: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams, 8:15 p.m., NBC

Sunday, Jan. 7

GAME 3: Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1:05 p.m., CBS

GAME 4: Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m., FOX

Divisional Round

Saturday, Jan. 13

GAME 5: Lowest NFC seed from Wild Card Round at Philadelphia Eagles, 4:35 p.m., NBC

GAME 6: Lowest AFC seed from Wild Card Round at New England Patriots, 8:15 p.m., CBS

Sunday, Jan. 14

GAME 7: Highest AFC seed from Wild Card Round at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1:05 p.m., CBS

GAME 8: Highest NFC seed from Wild Card Round at Minnesota Vikings, 4:40 p.m., FOX

Last edited by a moderator:
(to lazy to find the CFB thread)

Did Auburn really lose to UCF and a DE who played with only one hand? - I was drinking 2-1 shots of tequila most of Monday so its a little foggy.. Mad props to this player!

th

They did, and he was up the QB's ass the entire game.

so what are everyone's thoughts on Gruden coming back to coaching?  I'm sure he is a QB genius and all but you would think the game has changed a ton in the last 9 years?

& everyone knows he won the SB with Tony Dungy's team!

I think he was looking for a change of pace from commentating. Not to mention the fact that ESPN is going down the tubes and can't seem to turn a profit any longer.

He'll definitely have some adjusting to do. Though hopefully by commentating he's at least aware of the major changes to the game in the past 10 years or so.

I think the Raiders will continue to get their asses kicked.

Back