NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the Steelers and :redface: the Packers!!!

DV how many times do they play "Black and Yellow" at the Steelers Home Games?

In case you are wondering, this years Super Bowl will feature the Steelers and the Packers. Packers will win by 17. Go ahead and place your bets.

I just wanted to note that I called this match up. The Packers will still win by 17.
So I've got one PINK AVATAR BET going and I'm getting 17. Correct?

Well,
It ended up a little closer than I would have liked. But a win, is a win.

:tt:

I got the flu on Friday, and hacked my guts up for a day and a half. Then, sucked it up yesterday and went to the game. I ate right before the game, it was the first thing I had eaten since Friday afternoon. I was really hoping it'd stay down, and it did.

The adrenaline from the game got me thru just fine. I feel like I've been hit by a train today.

I'd booked the train to see Michigan State at Northwestern a couple years ago. I knew I had bronchitis so I called and got a doctor appointment for Monday, after the game. I knew my wife would lock me in the house if I got the prognosis BEFORE the game.

Despite being from Michigan, I have no problem with the Packers. I’d like to see Rodgers win a Super Bowl. Few guys follow Hall of Famers and win championships.

I grew up as a fan of the Bradshaw-era Steelers. But they just won it a couple years ago.

In case you are wondering, this years Super Bowl will feature the Steelers and the Packers. Packers will win by 17. Go ahead and place your bets.

I just wanted to note that I called this match up. The Packers will still win by 17.
So I've got one PINK AVATAR BET going and I'm getting 17. Correct?
Despite the fact I think Green Bay will win this, there's no way they're going to cover 17.

I will take Green Bay to win, but not to cover.

This year Super Bowl will be a media'a dream. The QB that wins another Super Bowl after being in legal problems again (Big Ben) and the QB that wins his first Super Bowl the year someone with the #4 that used to play for the Packers finally retires.

Once again, the Pro Bowl is played today a week before the Super Bowl instead of the week after. Who is the idiot in the NFL who made that decision? So the fans attending the Pro Bowl don't get to see any of the players from the Packers or Steelers. Real smart. Did they lower the ticket prices accordingly?

Anyone watch the Pro Bowl?

I cant figure out how Washington had one of the worst defenses in the league yet landed three defense players in the Pro Bowl. To top it off one of them (DeAngelo Hall) gave up a passing touchdown to Reggie Wayne and then fumbled the kick off on a hand off from Hester.

Once again, the Pro Bowl is played today a week before the Super Bowl instead of the week after. Who is the idiot in the NFL who made that decision? So the fans attending the Pro Bowl don't get to see any of the players from the Packers or Steelers. Real smart. Did they lower the ticket prices accordingly?

Pro Bowl Ratings Highest Since 1997

This year's Pro Bowl pissed me off. Who do they think they are, bumping the Fox Sunday night lineup?

Anyone watch the Pro Bowl?
I cant figure out how Washington had one of the worst defenses in the league yet landed three defense players in the Pro Bowl. To top it off one of them (DeAngelo Hall) gave up a passing touchdown to Reggie Wayne and then fumbled the kick off on a hand off from Hester.
There were a lot of Carolina Panther helmets in there too. They won the first round draft pick, but sent a handful of players to the Pro Bowl. How does that work?

This year's Pro Bowl pissed me off. Who do they think they are, bumping the Fox Sunday night lineup?
Me too. I went to check when the new Simpsons started, and saw a big block of Who Cares Bowl.

i never watch it typically, I flipped there for a few minutes and then chanel surfed....

I watched about a quarter of it.

NO DEFENSE at all.

And the guys on the line were just acting like they were pushing each other. They weren't even going at it 50%.

I can see not wanting to get hurt in a ProBowl, but it was pathetic. I turned it off.

Packers won the Super Bowl. Now I wonder if #4's ego will take that slap in the face. Maybe he will un-retire...again.

Good game. I thought the Steelers were too much for the Packers but wanted the Cheese Heads to win. But on the other hand it took three turnovers to beat the terrible towels and yet it was a one possesion game.

Sorry DV. There is always next year.

Back