New Jersey Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone searched their name on https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification_4_6/Search.aspx 

My results say license status says "pending". I feel like that's a good sign though don't know for sure.
It's said that since before the exam. Just means the application is in their system.

As NK said, Monday is the day!

Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

Yes, under the Status column, it says that the "Passed PE Exam" requirement is "Completed" with date "Dec/05/18".

Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.

NJ checklist just updated for me. Passed PE Exam: Completed Dec/10/18.

Keeping fingers crossed beyond this point!

What does Passed PE Exam: Completed really means? Does it mean Pass or Fail?

Anyone from experience?

To all of you posting screenshots: my list has almost nothing checked off. Did you all take the FE in New Jersey as well? 

BTW, my checklist page is still not updated. I think I must have someone handling my application who doesn't like computers or something....
I am in the same boat. I just called the state board and spoke with a representative who told me to disregard the checklist. He said that they are aware that there are errors in the checklist and that the checklist is not a good representation of their records.

He said they will be mailing a form that we have to complete, and and send back with a check for $80 and then we should be registered professional engineers.

Woohooo

I am in the same boat. I just called the state board and spoke with a representative who told me to disregard the checklist. He said that they are aware that there are errors in the checklist and that the checklist is not a good representation of their records.

He said they will be mailing a form that we have to complete, and and send back with a check for $80 and then we should be registered professional engineers.

Woohooo
Nice, I figured as much. I believe I already sent in a check for $80 before the test, as I called when I got a letter in the mail and they told me to do that. Only time will tell I guess.

Nice, I figured as much. I believe I already sent in a check for $80 before the test, as I called when I got a letter in the mail and they told me to do that. Only time will tell I guess.
That was probably the $75 "application fee". It sounds like we have to pay again for the "initial license fee" ::eyeroll::

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what the pony express sends us.

Haha nope, I wrote two separate checks, one for $75 and one for $80. Not sure why they told me to pay the activation fee before I even passed the exam, but at least my bank has pictures of both checks. 

I have not. I actually just logged onto here to see if anyone else received the letter yet.
I got an Email on Monday at 2 pm with an approval letter and activation form,  ask me to complete the form and return with a check of $80

Back