New Jersey Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My checklist was updated to say "Completed" next to "Pass PE Exam" - what''s the official ruling on this? Are we trusting the checklist?

Best of luck to my NJ soon-to-be PEs.

A little more time, then time to party.

My checklist was updated to say "Completed" next to "Pass PE Exam" - what''s the official ruling on this? Are we trusting the checklist?
Do you know approximately when it went from "unchecked" to "complete"?  I'm curious to know if they're working after 4 PM, which is a typical government closing time.

Do you know approximately when it went from "unchecked" to "complete"?  I'm curious to know if they're working after 4 PM, which is a typical government closing time.
Unfortunately not, I was swamped with work for a good portion of the afternoon. Did not check from probably 1:30 to until after 4. Yesterday NY got their results at 4:45 or so, maybe still hope. I don't know what takes soooo longggg.

Probably too late for them to update now... I'm gonna stop checking today and start the panic bright and early tomorrow. Why does NJ have to be so slow with giving results?

I took it in NJ because I could be licensed about one year earlier than I could be in PA (where I live and work)

By the time this process is over I'll have taken a year off my life from the stress, so maybe I should've just waited the extra year and taken it in PA....
At least your from the correct side of the Delaware river. The biggest problem with taking it a year "early" is that Pennsylvania may not accept your license by comity request because you didn't have enough experience when you took the test. In the past they made people retake the test.

I'm not sure if they've adjusted the regs though. This was conveyed to me by a board member over ten years ago, and they have been getting less restrictive since then, thankfully. Either way it won't be something you have to worry about for a while though.

I called NCEES this afternoon and they just quoted that they have not been given the permission to release the scores

There was a board meeting today... I’m assuming that means we should see Results tomorrow.

Still waiting............47/50 state has release theirs.

I called state and basically person on phone said. State hasn't given permission to release as of yet. "may be early next week". I hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to have to stress all weekend! I just want to know already... pass/fail!

At this point I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume that, since my PE exam status is still unchecked, i did not pass.

Logging out...

At this point I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume that, since my PE exam status is still unchecked, i did not pass.

Logging out...
I am assuming that they are waiting to finish entering the results into the state system before giving approval NCEES to release the results. So the fact that the results haven't been released yet would mean that they are still logging the results. Just my theory, but it means your name could be on the tail end of the list.

What I don't get is why NJ won't release the results to NCEES and then update the state system at their leisure once our anxiety is relieved.

Letters will go out Monday. So board will not issue results till then. I'm so much angry and stressed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letters will go out Monday. So board will not issue results till then. I'm so much angry and stressed out.
Why can't they just update the site in the meantime? I feel like we're the last ones waiting for our results... probably not gonna find out till the mid/end of next week now  

Good luck to everyone! keeping my fingers crossed all weekend. lol 

Has anyone searched their name on https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification_4_6/Search.aspx 

My results say license status says "pending". I feel like that's a good sign though don't know for sure.

Has anyone searched their name on https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification_4_6/Search.aspx 

My results say license status says "pending". I feel like that's a good sign though don't know for sure.
Same for me. That's normal. Monday is the day!

Back