New Jersey Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a problem with logging into my account since application day 1. I've called the state board probably over 50 times since I started this process, and no one can help me access my account (????).

I just called them now, and after 20 minutes all information they were able to give me was my applicant number (I had this for the last 5 months), the acknowledgement that my checklist did not say completed next to "Passed PE EXam" on their end, and a statement that they do not know when the results are getting released.

My soul is no longer with us.

BTW saxman, where did you take the exam?

Anybody seen any movement on the checklist? I feel like every moment that goes by with mine not updating means the chances I failed are increasing. 

God this sucks.
I called at 973-504-6460 and lady on the phone was very nice. She help to look through my information, but apparently results coordinator hasn't posted anything yet. Hope for good.

I've had a problem with logging into my account since application day 1. I've called the state board probably over 50 times since I started this process, and no one can help me access my account (????).

I just called them now, and after 20 minutes all information they were able to give me was my applicant number (I had this for the last 5 months), the acknowledgement that my checklist did not say completed next to "Passed PE EXam" on their end, and a statement that they do not know when the results are getting released.

My soul is no longer with us.

Do you know remember your username?

I took it at the Trenton site.

We had construction sounds in the exam room all day because they were working on the **** roof. Glad I brought earplug (even though I almost never can wear them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know remember your username?
I was never able to set up an account. I get an error while trying to make an account that says there is more than one record with my information and to call the state board for assistance. My friend has the same problem, I thought it was a problem with their system.

I was never able to set up an account. I get an error while trying to make an account that says there is more than one record with my information and to call the state board for assistance. My friend has the same problem, I thought it was a problem with their system.
The only way it work for me was. I called and got lucky with nice gentlemen who knew what he was doing. He set up my username and password over phone.

The only way it work for me was. I called and got lucky with nice gentlemen who knew what he was doing. He set up my username and password over phone.
I actually just got a call back from the state board. They were able to set me up with a username and password.

But now the plot thickens, when I go to view my checklist it says 'unchecked' next to both passing the FE exam and the PE exam.

This shortcut to see my results is going to result in an aneurysm.

At this point I just want to see my results. Regardless Pass or Failed. This waiting game is giving me severe headache and not able to focus on anything.

why would you even want to be licensed in this shitty state?
I took it in NJ because I could be licensed about one year earlier than I could be in PA (where I live and work) due to the type of experience I have. I won't be stamping anything for basically years anyway, because I'm a bridge engineer and our project managers or CTO are licensed in multiple states and typically stamp all the drawings.

By the time this process is over I'll have taken a year off my life from the stress, so maybe I should've just waited the extra year and taken it in PA....

My Checklist says Unchecked... So that means it hasn't been updated yet right? This waiting game is the worst!

I made an Engineerboards.com account just so I could post this information for my fellow poor souls in NJ still waiting for results and refreshing the NJDCA site and the NCEES dashboard like maniacs!  Give the board a call and ask to speak with the person handling your application.  Explain to them that most other states have released results and that you see on the NCEES website that results were sent to the NJ Board and that you're confused why you don't have them.

My agent was able to tell me over the phone that I passed! ~WOOHOO!!!!~

Also, please do relax a bit, I had thought the exam was very difficult and was also worried that mine still says "unchecked" even to this very moment... Good luck! 

As of 3:16pm EST, NJ has not given NCEES permission to release the results. I finally broke down and asked in the NCEES chat. 

I'm scared of calling the NJ board, because if all of us call it's probably just going to take even longer for them to do whatever the heck they are doing right now.

As of 3:16pm EST, NJ has not given NCEES permission to release the results. I finally broke down and asked in the NCEES chat. 

I'm scared of calling the NJ board, because if all of us call it's probably just going to take even longer for them to do whatever the heck they are doing right now.
They're not doing anything. That is the real problem. They have 3rd party working for them I believe. I called and was been told my score hasn't been submitted. God help us through rest of the day and don't know how much more pain and agony we have to bare.

I did email the NJ board a little while ago. Not sure if I'll get a response, because it was the generic "ask consumer affairs" email.

Back