New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home. Passed. Good luck to everybody else. Now I can really relax. Not going back to work today, or tomorrow.

FAILED! :( Gotta study more, took civil, I got murdered on Geotech and Transp. morning section

Anybody know how long it takes for NJ to issue license numbers or for them to update the website search? I need either the official notification from the State or a screen shot of the website with my number on it to get my raise. It's not much $, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Anybody know how long it takes for NJ to issue license numbers or for them to update the website search? I need either the official notification from the State or a screen shot of the website with my number on it to get my raise. It's not much $, but I'll take whatever I can get.
If it's anything like the results, it'll be a while!

I just got of the phone with NJPELS. The woman working there claimed that they have not received results yet. So, it looks like it might take a while.

In the end they were straight with us about not having to approve the results before we get them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't get them at the same time as we did, but whatever. Waiting for my license number isn't going to be nearly as bad as waiting for the results. I'm just so relieved that I passed.

In the end they were straight with us about not having to approve the results before we get them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't get them at the same time as we did, but whatever. Waiting for my license number isn't going to be nearly as bad as waiting for the results. I'm just so relieved that I passed.
second that!

See "Online Services", Prof Engr ...... Online Directory:
http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/nonmedical/pels.htm
I've been checking that every day for weeks to see if my name popped up. Still not there yet. It says results are current as of June 23rd. I think we're going to have to fill out whatever packet they're sending us before it becomes official and we get numbers.

I've been checking that every day for weeks to see if my name popped up. Still not there yet. It says results are current as of June 23rd. I think we're going to have to fill out whatever packet they're sending us before it becomes official and we get numbers.
I'm sure...and I'm guessing there are going to be some registration / application fees.

Believe me, though, I'm not complaining. I'll take certificate fees over test fees any day.

I just checked them mail and I actually got my licensure activation form today. What a shock. $40 check or money order. That'll go out tomorrow. Almost there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back