New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea...I called the Board a few weeks ago and they said the board does not have to meet on anything for the scores to be sent out. I think the testing agency is making excuses for not releasing scores.

won't see my mail until late tonight. I have absolutely no hope that I have results in that mailbox anyway.

won't see my mail until late tonight. I have absolutely no hope that I have results in that mailbox anyway.
the attached link is for the minutes of one of the meetings from previous years (June 16)...one you open the page, scrow down to the "Report of the Executive Director" and read the 2nd or 3rd paragraph...the Board voted to Authorize the release of the scores. believe or not if you want...I'm not expecting to see the results until the week of the 20th.

http://www.nj.gov/oag/ca/pels/minutepels/pel616.htm

3 hours until I get the mail. Until then I'll be checking this board every 30 seconds to see if anybody else got results. I'm going insane waiting for these results. If jekatatoo is right about the week of July 20th I'll be committed long before I find out if I'm a PE.

This is really starting to frustrate me....I can't go 12 more days waiting like this...42/50 states have gotten their results, makes no sense why we haven't gotten ours yet

Just to add to my overall anxiety, I have a potential promotion hanging on these results. My annual review takes place at the end of the month. Pass and I should get promoted, fail and I can't get promoted. I don't know what happens if the results come in after my review.

Diogo, if your first post was right, then they should have gone out on monday. Or did they mean the second full week?

picusld,

At this point I really don't know because I have heard so many different things. You would think that by now they would give us a concrete date..instead they make us wait..any day it could happen is the way i see it

I didn't get scores in the mail today but I emailed EES again. Got the following response:

They were mailed on Monday.

David Lenahan

EES Client Coordinator

Should be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WOULD BE SOOOO SWEET. But at this point, I don't beleive anyone anymore.

My guesstimate is the results will be in mail on Friday. If you get very light envelope (only one piece of paper) you passed, if the envelope is heavy or thicker than one piece of paper it means you failed. Since they mail you the registration information package for the next exam.

Hey I got my results today from ees. I got 2 letters, one for the pe and one for the law exam. I passed both thank god. I live in st louis,mo (dont ask:) so maybe I got my quicker. Just thought i would share the news.

Hey I got my results today from ees. I got 2 letters, one for the pe and one for the law exam. I passed both thank god. I live in st louis,mo (dont ask:) so maybe I got my quicker. Just thought i would share the news.
did you take exam in nj?

Back