New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go home for mail at 12....if i pass, I"m taking the rest of the day off

I passed!!!!!!!!!!! First time, environmental!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife just called. The results are sitting at home on my counter right now. Told her she wasn't allowed to open them or describe anything about the envelope to me. Strangely after all of this waiting and anxiety, a sense of calm has come over me just knowing that I finally have the results.

Those feelings will probably return as I get closer to home and closer to that envelope. For now though I'm just relieved to know I can look at the result whenever I want to. Well, after driving an hour to get home.

If I am going to be productive at work today, I need to go home for lunch and find out, or else I'll just keep thinking about it....Congrats ahead of time to everyone.

Leaving work now. This is post 20, need 5 more to get my name on the banner if I passed. So, please excuse the next 4 posts. #25 will either be in the official thread or the failure thread.

Hey Everyone....I went home for lunch and their it was...skinny envelope and I passed..Pretty awesome feeling telling everyone about...I WISH EVERYONE LUCK AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!

Passed! Still can believe it. Agree with Diogo, awesome feeling. Good luck to everyone else.

Back